PDA

View Full Version : Turns over,wont fire

Bora5550
25th September 2020, 07:56 AM
Gday new to here ,
I'm doing up a TD42T for my young blokes first car,hit a few problems, From what I'm reading sounds like fuel pump solenoid or NATS,The car was going before we pulled it down.The steering wheel airbag is not connected.As I've gone from wagon to ute has some S4 addittions(S/wheel)chasing some advice.
Cheers

0-TJ-0
27th September 2020, 09:56 AM
Welcome mate. Might be best to make up a new post about your issue in a different area. Not everyone reads the introductions.

Have you removed the nats box of the back of the pump? You'll need to do that if you've put it in a different car /mismatched keys ect

AndrewManning
1st October 2020, 09:56 PM
Welcome! Hope that someone would be able to answer your inquiries, mate. Cheers!

MudRunnerTD
2nd October 2020, 12:08 PM
Gday new to here ,
I'm doing up a TD42T for my young blokes first car,hit a few problems, From what I'm reading sounds like fuel pump solenoid or NATS,The car was going before we pulled it down.The steering wheel airbag is not connected.As I've gone from wagon to ute has some S4 addittions(S/wheel)chasing some advice.
Cheers

The Airbag may actually be the trouble here? No idea actually but i would be chasing that for sure. Why have you disconnected the airbag? can you plug it in to cross check.?

The NATS is a concern. i have lived this and it sux. There are a couple of good threads on the subject on this forum worth reading. If you can remove the pump then happy days, if you cant then a wood chisel may come in handy....

scandra
19th October 2020, 11:09 PM
welcome mate

Dhuck
19th October 2020, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.