PDA

View Full Version : Hello patrol owners

Badger
8th September 2020, 10:46 PM
Hi everyone my name is Badger and i am from Tasmania. I joined the forum a few years ago and to be honest i am not sure whether i have introduced myself properly to u guys or not so i will get the formalities out of the way now. I own a 2002 gu cab chassis td42 coil cab which is mainly in stock trim, it has a 3 inch exhaust system and has had a mild tune but basically thats about it. I work in the forestry industry as a contract tree faller so it does all its off road work getting me around to do my job. Its the 3rd gu cab chassis i have owned and i dont think it will be the last. As far as i am concerned there arent any other 4wd utes that are as tough and reliable as what a td42 gu patrol ute is. I look forward to being a part of this friendly and helpful forum.

MB
8th September 2020, 11:08 PM
Welcome Aboard Badger Mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plasnart
8th September 2020, 11:10 PM
Hi everyone my name is Badger and i am from Tasmania. I joined the forum a few years ago and to be honest i am not sure whether i have introduced myself properly to u guys or not so i will get the formalities out of the way now. I own a 2002 gu cab chassis td42 coil cab which is mainly in stock trim, it has a 3 inch exhaust system and has had a mild tune but basically thats about it. I work in the forestry industry as a contract tree faller so it does all its off road work getting me around to do my job. Its the 3rd gu cab chassis i have owned and i dont think it will be the last. As far as i am concerned there arent any other 4wd utes that are as tough and reliable as what a td42 gu patrol ute is. I look forward to being a part of this friendly and helpful forum.

Gday Badger, and welcome. Sounds like you've got a great outdoors job mate!

Dhuck
9th September 2020, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Badger
9th September 2020, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I started a thread last night after i introduced myself about a problem i am having but it hasnt come up for some reason i obviously did something incorrectly. Thanks again for the welcome

AB
9th September 2020, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Badger
9th September 2020, 07:49 PM
Thanks mate