PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst pain you ever had..!!!

Pete's GU3
6th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Well guys i bring this up because i'm currently experiencing early signs of kidney stones ...if you haven't had kidney stones before the only way i can describe the pain is getting a hard whack in the Nuts so bad you hit the floor and just wanna spew up and there is nothing you can do about the pain until it subsides...

But the worst for me was about 18 months ago i got the kidney stones for the first time and a return of the dreaded gout in my big toe again at the same time ..the pain was so intense that i actually spewed up ...you could have hit me with a brick and i would not have felt it !!. doctor says just take plenty of pain killers and drink lots of water and the stones will pass......ouch

growler2058
6th July 2011, 09:01 PM
Seen a coupla of mates go down with the dreaded stones!! Kina funny if it's not happenin to u tho
But the worst for me was raging hot chilli sauce in me eyeball nearly went to hospital
Oh and after cuttin up ghost chillis and takin a pee that's was an interesting experience

Maxhead
6th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Sorry to hear mate, never experienced kidney stones but I have experienced severe tooth ache.It was that severe my blood vessels in my eyes nearly popped...no joke....That was definitively the worst I've experienced and have done some mad injuries

Good luck with the stones mate, I hear you have to piss them out somehow...

Sir Roofy
6th July 2011, 09:06 PM
seen a coupla of mates go down with the dreaded stones!! Kina funny if it's not happenin to u tho
but the worst for me was raging hot chilli sauce in me eyeball nearly went to hospital
oh and after cuttin up ghost chillis and takin a pee that's was an interesting experience
i cant imagine the pain of stones hope i never get them have enough problems
ok i give up whats ghost chilli,s

Pete's GU3
6th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Seen a coupla of mates go down with the dreaded stones!! Kina funny if it's not happenin to u tho
But the worst for me was raging hot chilli sauce in me eyeball nearly went to hospital
Oh and after cuttin up ghost chillis and takin a pee that's was an interesting experience

Oh yeah that reminds me, had a good night with a dirty lady once ,{ long time ago, good ol days } couple of days later i was "pissing razor blades " as they say...that was killer too....more pills ....

butters
6th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Oh yeah that reminds me, had a good night with a dirty lady once ,{ long time ago, good ol days } couple of days later i was "pissing razor blades " as they say...that was killer too....more pills ....

Ahaha the old clap ai :P

Can't comment on the stones but they sound excrutiating! :(

Mine was on the pushy ride home from the pub. Riding along & somehow ate cement, in the process tearing my MCL & PCL in my knee as well as chipping off bits of cartilage. Walk/retard-jog on 2/4 ligaments now....it's either this or get fake stuff put in which i'm puttin off.
Any movement felt like it was tearing even more & had me screaming....all over a week night drink - "young, dumb & full of..."

AB
6th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Mine has to be blind drunk skateboarding down a hill and gathered way too much speed to stop so had to keep going but I was getting faster and faster.

Eventually came to a roundabout doing atleast 40km/h and slammed up the ass of a car.

My leg wrapped around the rear wheel, my arm snapped and Lost all of my skin from the elbow to the hand.

I had to still jump back on the skateboard and skate 3km to the nearest hospital which was actually the most painful part...lol

Stupidly went to a party that night after the hopsital and also fell down a flight of stairs and landed on the same hand....Young and dumb and full of rum!!!

Sir Roofy
6th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Ok the most excrutiating pain i have had as a young fella was at the tumut rodeo got hung up on a bull .not by my hand but leg,my spur got hooked in the kicking strap some how and was like a rag doll untill they got me out,thought my leg was broke but the ambo said it was badly sprained felt more like it was disconnected took ages to come good

Woof
6th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Call me weird but a good dose of pain makes me feel alive, I suffer from the sciatic nerve pain in my left leg, every now and again without warning it hits me and when it hits WOW.....drops me to the ground but is so good.
Started to get addicted to tattoos, so I had to stop before I ran out of money.
Yeah OK I'm weird....lol

Sir Roofy
6th July 2011, 09:47 PM
call me weird but a good dose of pain makes me feel alive, i suffer from the sciatic nerve pain in my left leg, every now and again without warning it hits me and when it hits wow.....drops me to the ground but is so good.
Started to get addicted to tattoos, so i had to stop before i ran out of money.
Yeah ok i'm weird....lol
i can relate to the tatts ive only got 4 but yea can see that you can get addicted

NissanGQ4.2
6th July 2011, 09:59 PM
mine would have 2 be burning my ankle with boiling hot cooking oil...now that was painful, the skin graft that followed was not that fun either

6166 6167

Woof
6th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Ouch, yeah continuous pain is not good at all, only sudden pain is good.

katwoman
6th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Well, this is a no-brainer !!
Child birth, of course. ( no pics)

snicko
6th July 2011, 10:18 PM
Well, this is a no-brainer !!
Child birth, of course. ( no pics)

I'm with you on that one !!! hahahahahaha

Kat
No pics......home video ?????

Bigrig
6th July 2011, 10:20 PM
I've had:

Broken back - 2 vertebrae - now have retrolisthesis of the spine (vertebrae move around).
2 knee Reconstructions (pin in one).
Ankle reconstruction (pin in left).
Broken fibula in my leg.
Compressed vertebrae in my neck.
Broken arm (5 places in the humerous - plate and 9 screws - compound fracture with bone coming out about 2" through skin).
Two broken metacarpals in the hand.
Multiple dislocated fingers.
Left shoulder dislocated backwards.

But the worst pain without a doubt, was a broken sternum ... thought I was going to die ... I sh!t you not!!

For the gory amongst us, a photo of my ankle below - called an everted dislocation to a complete foot separation ... that shot is from the side (my shin is on top in the photo .. My foot is facing the equivalent of 9:00 o'clock as I looked down on it, and that stump at the bottom is the bottom of my tibia and fibula!!!! - nearly lost my foot as the blood flow was cut off for about 45 minutes plus).

Maxhead
6th July 2011, 10:24 PM
I've had:

Broken back - 2 vertebrae - now have retrolisthesis of the spine (vertebrae move around).
Broken fibula in my leg.
Broken arm (5 places in the humerous - plate and 9 screws - compound fracture with bone coming out about 2" through skin).

But the worst pain without a doubt, was a broken sternum ... thought I was going to die ... I sh!t you not!!

For the gory amongst us, a photo of my ankle below - called an everted dislocation to a complete foot separation ... that shot is from the side (my shin is on top in the photo .. My foot is facing the equivalent of 9:00 o'clock as I looked down on it, and that stump at the bottom is the bottom of my tibia and fibula!!!! - nearly lost my foot as the blood flow was cut off for about 45 minutes plus).

Is that ALL!!!!. Bloody hell mate. Which war was that?....ROFLMAO

katwoman
6th July 2011, 10:26 PM
I'm with you on that one !!! hahahahahaha

Kat
No pics......home video ?????

It's not that sort of 'family' forum Snicko !!

Bigrig
6th July 2011, 10:29 PM
Is that ALL!!!!. Bloody hell mate. Which war was that?....ROFLMAO

Hahaha!! Just accident prone mate ... not someone you want to practice chainsaw juggling with!!!! LMFAO

Mostly from 13 years of rugby league - 7 at a professional level ..

chester
6th July 2011, 10:32 PM
I had a bit of sore stomach one day thought, i'll be right.Got worse as the day went on,just kept servicing the patrol all good.That night said to the wife how it was getting worse,she said go to hospital i said nah ill be right in the morning,ill have a couple of rum cans and go to bed she'll be right.Woke up about 3 am in bulk pain and spewing,wife said go to hospital,ill be right.Next morning woke up felt like i had been gut shot,stood up, fell down said to wife um can you take me up.Turns out my appendix had burst,spent a week in hospital.One important lesson learnt RUM DOES NOT FIX A BURST APPENDIX.

And also migrane's many times in bed wanting to be shot so the pain would stop.

AB
6th July 2011, 10:33 PM
I've had:

Broken fibula in my leg.

Jeez someones a bit sooky...lol...Bloody nutbag scotty!

Maxhead
6th July 2011, 10:36 PM
Hahaha!! Just accident prone mate ... not someone you want to practice chainsaw juggling with!!!! LMFAO

No worries, I'll make sure my kids play badminton or do swimming when they grow up...LOL

Sir Roofy
6th July 2011, 10:38 PM
i've had:

2 knee reconstructions (pin in one).
Broken fibula in my leg.

But the worst pain without a doubt, was a broken sternum ... Thought i was going to die ... I sh!t you not!!

For the gory amongst us, a photo of my ankle below - called an everted dislocation to a complete foot separation ... That shot is from the side (my shin is on top in the photo .. My foot is facing the equivalent of 9:00 o'clock as i looked down on it, and that stump at the bottom is the bottom of my tibia and fibula!!!! - nearly lost my foot as the blood flow was cut off for about 45 minutes plus).

roofys boss wants to know who you played for
did you wear a head band
and have you a neck

she wants to know

Bigrig
6th July 2011, 10:42 PM
roofys boss wants to know who you played for
did you wear a head band
and have you a neck

she wants to know

Hahaha ... no head band I'm afraid ... you can add about 45 stitches in my face and head to that list also!!!

Played for brothers and then valleys, Brisbane representative, and north Sydney bears on an incentive program ...

I have a neck, but most of it's hidden by my chins these days!!!! LMFAO!!!!

the ferret
6th July 2011, 11:32 PM
Gotta hand it to ya Big rig, you have certainly been in the wars, I think ya get the Gernsey mate.
I was gunna tell yez about me right tata, but I couldn't compete with that lot!!
Rod.

Finly Owner
6th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Mine was three fingers having a tailgate slammed shut on them. Thought i was going to loose 2 of them. It turned out only one was really badly bruised and had instant full nail blood blister under nail. @ hospital the y pressed the end of a hot paperclip throught the nail to release the blood and pressure, I screamed again!

Tim

Dhuck
6th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Well here is a good one. I watched the Blues get done again and p!55ed the missus off on her b'day. Ouch.

the ferret
6th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Mine was three fingers having a tailgate slammed shut on them. Thought i was going to loose 2 of them. It turned out only one was really badly bruised and had instant full nail blood blister under nail. @ hospital the y pressed the end of a hot paperclip throught the nail to release the blood and pressure, I screamed again!

Tim

WIMP, lol.

Finly Owner
6th July 2011, 11:54 PM
WIMP, lol.
Rasberries to you! LOL!

Tim

GUtsy ute
7th July 2011, 12:22 AM
When I sold my old Mav!!!

Pete's GU3
7th July 2011, 04:48 PM

Geez bigrig i was gunna say did you cop all that in a nasty smash or something....that one of your ankle is a beauty .....OK you win so far...i reckon if we were animals they would put us down...

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Geez bigrig i was gunna say did you cop all that in a nasty smash or something....that one of your ankle is a beauty .....OK you win so far...i reckon if we were animals they would put us down...

Hahaha ... you've obviously been talking to my missus!!! Every time I whinge that something hurts her response is one of three things:

1. You're such an athlete (pure sarcasm if course)
2. You're ready to be put down
3. I'll make sure I tell the doctor that the last thing you said was "my leg is killing me"

It's all love here at the Rig household!!! lmfao!!!!

Bob
7th July 2011, 06:44 PM
When i hit the end of the chain

some of you will know what i am talking about

johanp
7th July 2011, 08:00 PM
After going out for a quick ride with my bicycle I woke up in hospital with
broken nose
2 front teeth missing
broken rib
broken sternum
broken ankle
tendons ripped in left hand
lacerations from head to toe
Fortunately I was wearing my helmet that day. It had a 2cm deep dent right on the top and broke on the one side.

Pete's GU3
7th July 2011, 08:09 PM
When i hit the end of the chain

some of you will know what i am talking about

???????????????????????????????????????

Sir Roofy
7th July 2011, 08:12 PM
???????????????????????????????????????

you never been in the dog kennel pete

Sir Roofy
7th July 2011, 08:13 PM
hahaha ... You've obviously been talking to my missus!!! Every time i whinge that something hurts her response is one of three things:

1. You're such an athlete (pure sarcasm if course)
2. You're ready to be put down
3. I'll make sure i tell the doctor that the last thing you said was "my leg is killing me"

it's all love here at the rig household!!! Lmfao!!!!

know what you mean there scotty

AB
7th July 2011, 08:20 PM
After going out for a quick ride with my bicycle I woke up in hospital with
broken nose
2 front teeth missing
broken rib
broken sternum
broken ankle
tendons ripped in left hand
lacerations from head to toe
Fortunately I was wearing my helmet that day. It had a 2cm deep dent right on the top and broke on the one side.

So what did you hit? or what happened?

Sounds nasty!!!

johanp
7th July 2011, 09:21 PM
I was hit from behind by a car in the emegency lane. The road has 2 lanes in each direction and a lane for emegency vehicles and a divider between the opposite directions.
The driver just bought hamburgers at a take-away and was handing it out to her kids while driving.
She didn't even know that she hit me until her car made some noises and she stopped to see what was causing the noise.
She then only saw that her car was damaged and that there was something happening back in the road.
Fortunately the first person who saw me next to the road and stopped to help was a nurse.
The only thing that I can remember about the accident is that I told her that my teeth are missing and she told me that I shouldn't worry about it.
I gave her my name, ID number and contact details but I can't remember anything about it.
I woke up in hospital while they were X-raying me. I was there for only 3 days and 2 months later I was cycling again.
This happened in 1997 and I only had one hard fall since then(touch wood) on a dirt road at 50km/h.

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 09:22 PM
I was hit from behind by a car in the emegency lane. The road has 2 lanes in each direction and a lane for emegency vehicles and a divider between the opposite directions.
The driver just bought hamburgers at a take-away and was handing it out to her kids while driving.
She didn't even know that she hit me until her car made some noises and she stopped to see what was causing the noise.
She then only saw that her car was damaged and that there was something happening back in the road.
Fortunately the first person who saw me next to the road and stopped to help was a nurse.
The only thing that I can remember about the accident is that I told her that my teeth are missing and she told me that I shouldn't worry about it.
I gave her my name, ID number and contact details but I can't remember anything about it.
I woke up in hospital while they were X-raying me. I was there for only 3 days and 2 months later I was cycling again.
This happened in 1997 and I only had one hard fall since then(touch wood) on a dirt road at 50km/h.

Ouch!!! Lucky escape mate!!!

DX grunt
7th July 2011, 10:08 PM
The most protracted pain I've ever experienced was the time
I accidentally put Dencorub on my block and tackle.
I was hot for hours. lol

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 10:10 PM
The most protracted pain I've ever experienced was the time
I accidentally put Dencorub on my block and tackle.
I was hot for hours. lol

Ummmm ... Begs the questions .... what were you supposed to be rubbing on it? And why? LMFAO!!!!

DX grunt
7th July 2011, 10:11 PM
Ummmm ... Begs the questions .... what were you supposed to be rubbing on it? And why? LMFAO!!!!
I wasn't concentrating during the application process.
I missed my leg. lol

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 10:12 PM
I missed my leg. lol

Suuuuure you did!!!! lmao

DX grunt
7th July 2011, 10:13 PM
I missed my leg. lol

Don't you come out with any change room antics. It was your workplace and covered under OSH. lol

fixer982
7th July 2011, 10:41 PM

TimI wish you hadn't said that. I was helping little brother take down a wall in our then shared workshop many years ago and he hit my "rude" finger with a club hammer. I had the same painful blood blister under the nail and eventually went to the local casualty to see if they could fix it. They put me in a cubicle and then a nurse entered. Imagine my shock when I saw that it was an ex-girlfriend who parted on not the best of terms. She actually grinned as she heated the paper clip before plunging it into the nail, but the relief was instant. I was unattached at the time, but after seeing her grin, I declined her invitation to dinner at her place later. Still gives me the shivers to think about the look on her face.

fixer982
7th July 2011, 10:42 PM
I missed my leg. lolNot convinced... roflmao

Clunk
8th July 2011, 12:03 AM
sorry guys but I can beat you all hands down............................... my missus!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

only joking, honest guvna

nowoolies
8th July 2011, 12:06 AM
sorry guys but I can beat you all hands down............................... my missus!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

only joking, honest guvna

i just print this and fetch it around with yer sticker mate roflmfao

Clunk
8th July 2011, 12:15 AM
i just print this and fetch it around with yer sticker mate roflmfao

she knows already mate... pml

patch697
8th July 2011, 12:26 AM
I wish you hadn't said that. I was helping little brother take down a wall in our then shared workshop many years ago and he hit my "rude" finger with a club hammer. I had the same painful blood blister under the nail and eventually went to the local casualty to see if they could fix it. They put me in a cubicle and then a nurse entered. Imagine my shock when I saw that it was an ex-girlfriend who parted on not the best of terms. She actually grinned as she heated the paper clip before plunging it into the nail, but the relief was instant. I was unattached at the time, but after seeing her grin, I declined her invitation to dinner at her place later. Still gives me the shivers to think about the look on her face.

Hell has no fiery like a Woman's scorn.......... You were smart to decline im tipping....lol

Bob
8th July 2011, 12:29 AM
I have suffered the two most terrible pains known to mankind

THE SECOND MOST TERRIBLE PAIN

Out in the Bush and Mother Nature called and when I squatted down I sat on a Rabbit Trap which caught me by the Testicles

THE MOST TERRIBLE PAIN

was when I hit the end of the Chain

patch697
8th July 2011, 12:31 AM

Out in the Bush and Mother Nature called and when I squatted down I sat on a Rabbit Trap which caught me by the Testicles

THE MOST TERRIBLE PAIN

Bob I wont laugh but thats a WINNER in my books.

Clunk
8th July 2011, 12:33 AM
Bob I wont laugh but thats a WINNER in my books.

too late..... sorry mate I did, was bllomin gold

patch697
8th July 2011, 12:45 AM
too late..... sorry mate I did, was bllomin gold

Thats the beauty of a computer clunk..... No one knows if you don't tell.........lol

& no I wasn't telling fibs....I was being sympathetic........ lol

Clunk
8th July 2011, 12:48 AM
Thats the beauty of a computer clunk..... No one knows if you don't tell.........lol

& no I wasn't telling fibs....I was being sympathetic........ lol

like I said before..... I have no inner monologue !!!!! hahahahahaha

I try to be sympathetic, really i do but sometimes, something gets said and it's just impossible.... pml

patch697
8th July 2011, 02:05 AM

I try to be sympathetic, really i do but sometimes, something gets said and it's just impossible.... pml

hahahahahaha.........Don't change a thing mate........LMFAO

Bulbous
8th July 2011, 06:17 AM
Vasectomy anybody? Those little tubes that they cut are connected to your eyes. Also DO NOT drive back (70 Miles) from the hospital afterwards

DX grunt
8th July 2011, 06:54 AM

It's called projectile laughing. Just like kids projectile vo........

I didn't laugh, but it did bring a slight agonising tear.

Sir Roofy
8th July 2011, 07:54 AM
i have suffered the two most terrible pains known to mankind

the second most terrible pain

out in the bush and mother nature called and when i squatted down i sat on a rabbit trap which caught me by the testicles

the most terrible pain

was when i hit the end of the chain

bob mate
your the man that got me laughing pml

DX grunt
8th July 2011, 08:28 AM
Vasectomy anybody? Those little tubes that they cut are connected to your eyes. Also DO NOT drive back (70 Miles) from the hospital afterwards

I had a reversal too. I had a one liner sentence from the doctor ...."1 in a thousand go wrong, so don't worry about it". My turn. lol not. 5 operations in 2 weeks!

The first time I hitched my leg over my motorbike seat after the operation, I thought I split myself in two!

MudRunnerTD
8th July 2011, 03:58 PM
I have Kidney stones..........Aint Good.!!

I have had one surgically removed from the right side which involved a stay in hospital and a general. THe 6 weeks with a stent was not a winner either then the day they take it out is an eyes wide open moment let me tell ya!!!!

The specialist said that a Kidney stone is as close to child birth pain a man will ever get, i told that to the missus and she was a little skeptical. One night during an attack i had to wake her to stand on my right kidney to dull the pain, she stood on me for 15 minutes for relief, she now has a new respect for the kidney stone pain.

The specialist also was very surprised that i had endured a passing given the extreme pain. Crazy stuff gents. I also get a bit of Gout in the middle toes which can really suck!

I had the Op about 18 months ago and all has been well. I recently passed a couple of stones from the left side this time. I Hate this pain. I get a bit of an indicator and a couple of hours later i am on the ground. There is NO Good news!

The pain a a kidney stone will put you on the deck in a blink!!! Its the pain winner hands down.

fixer982
8th July 2011, 04:33 PM

I have had one surgically removed from the right side which involved a stay in hospital and a general. THe 6 weeks with a stent was not a winner either then the day they take it out is an eyes wide open moment let me tell ya!!!!

The specialist said that a Kidney stone is as close to child birth pain a man will ever get, i told that to the missus and she was a little skeptical. One night during an attack i had to wake her to stand on my right kidney to dull the pain, she stood on me for 15 minutes for relief, she now has a new respect for the kidney stone pain.

The specialist also was very surprised that i had endured a passing given the extreme pain. Crazy stuff gents. I also get a bit of Gout in the middle toes which can really suck!

I had the Op about 18 months ago and all has been well. I recently passed a couple of stones from the left side this time. I Hate this pain. I get a bit of an indicator and a couple of hours later i am on the ground. There is No Good news!

The pain a a kidney stone will put you on the deck in a blink!!! Its the pain winner hands down.

Ouch, Muddy, the thought brings tears to my eyes.

No where near as serious as that but still quite painful was what I did a couple of years back. We came home one night from a good night out with friends anmd a few drinkies inside. The lady and I were both busting for a squirt, and so I gallantly decided to go and water the lemon tree, as I sometimes do. I am a greeny at heart and don't want to waste the water you see. Anyway, our lemon tree is on a little terrace behind the garage and rough stone steps lead up to it. I had finished and was zipping teh strides when the balance took a dip and I sat down real hard on one of the stone steps. The effect was immediate, and I couldnt sit down properly after that. A trip to the quack confirmed my worst fears, a cracked coccyx, the little arse-bone. There is no cure so even now, on a long plane flight or even a movie, I do a fair bit of wriggling around. My last overseas flight brought tears to my eyes after 14 hours in a plane seat.
My wife has no sympathy of course and insists it was not really a gardening injury.

growler2058
8th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Didn't happen to me...... But when we were kids about 11 or 12 my mate an me were crusin on the bmx's doin a few jumps an all. Well olm8 stacked big time and caught the ol boy on the goose neck! He screamed like sliver out an ran to the dunnys! We all followed thinking it was pi55 funny. He dropped his strides an his left nut was outa the sack!!!!!! Shoulda heard him scream then. I can still hear it today an im nearin 40!! That SOUNDED like the worst pain Eva!!!!

growler2058
8th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Also wasn't me but..... When we were kids we got a yunger mate to piss on a electric fence that housed big kick ass angus bulls!! Man sounded like the biggest thunder clap Eva!!! I'm sure karma will catch up to me for that one day but I seriously hope not hahahahahahahahabahahaha

Pete's GU3
8th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Not convinced... roflmao

definetly VASELINE

Pete's GU3
8th July 2011, 07:52 PM

THE MOST TERRIBLE PAIN

OK ..so did you enrol yourself in the boys choir after that you would have been their front man.......lol

Pete's GU3
8th July 2011, 07:55 PM
I had a reversal too. I had a one liner sentence from the doctor ...."1 in a thousand go wrong, so don't worry about it". My turn. lol not. 5 operations in 2 weeks!

The first time I hitched my leg over my motorbike seat after the operation, I thought I split myself in two!

Mate theres no way a knife is going anywhere near them fellows.....

T0nka
8th July 2011, 08:03 PM
wisdom teeth growing the wrong way

Pete's GU3
8th July 2011, 08:08 PM

I had the Op about 18 months ago and all has been well. I recently passed a couple of stones from the left side this time. I Hate this pain. I get a bit of an indicator and a couple of hours later i am on the ground. There is NO Good news!

Well mudrunner, i can relate with you 110%.....as i said in my opening post kidney stone pain is real EVIL SHIT ...most of the other guys on here have had some nasty injuries but thats just bandaid shit ...lol...i think you and i have been to the edge and seen the dark side..............

hekarewe
9th July 2011, 04:22 PM
you have my sympathies i had gaul stones a few years ago and i have a high tolerance for pain it dropped me like a stone