PDA

View Full Version : Patrolapart

The Survivalists
26th July 2020, 03:57 PM
Just wanted to give a shoutout to PATROLAPART who are a sponsor here. Pretty sure they still are as i get a discount for being a nissanpatrol.com.au forum member.

I’ve basically rebuilt my GQ with the parts they supply. Saved me a bloody fortune.
Latest purchase as an example was a brand new aftermarket modified GU power steering pump with tb45 pulley to go in my 91 GQ tb42s (and got the shorter belt as recommended)...$360 delivered. Cheapest i could get the original pump rebuilt for in SA was $500. So pump was $350 but with the nissanpatrol.com.au discount it ended up at $332 plus new belt and $14 postage ($360).

So thanks nissanpatrol.com.au and PATROLAPART for making the GQ build so much cheaper for me. Veteran pensions don’t go far.

Rossco
26th July 2020, 04:23 PM
Nice one, yeah same here did a rebuild of my GQ and very lucky to have them. No problems getting parts and looked after me very well although would have spent a bit there over the years pretty much fron when they started. .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PeeBee
26th July 2020, 05:57 PM
Always found them highly receptive and customer orientated. Prices at times go up and down a bit, but they are a preferred vendor for me now.

Winnie
26th July 2020, 06:29 PM
Yep they are awesome to deal with. I have always used them for parts here and there but when I needed a new engine they really came up with the goods!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Flex
26th July 2020, 07:31 PM
Didn't know that you could get a discount from patrolapart...How much?

mudski
26th July 2020, 09:45 PM
Didn't know that you could get a discount from patrolapart...How much?

Not sure. 5 or 10%. Either way it’s less out of your pocket. I have used them a bit as of late. I usually get them to hide the parts out the front for me as I’m going past after knock off. And I keep forgetting to mention the forum for the discount every time too!...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Survivalists
26th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Think it’s 5%. But their parts were mostly cheaper than other places anyway, especially some of the genuine Nissan bits. So saved a fair bit. Well i have. I always price up gear and usually end up back buying from them.

To get the discount just create a login/account on PATROLAPART and i think there’s an option for nissanpatrol.com.au to let them know you’re a member here. Great sponsor they got for us here so thanks for whoever tee’d that up on this site. Champs.

AB
27th July 2020, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback mate, greatly appreciated!