PDA

View Full Version : sheepfarmer

sheepfarmer
6th July 2011, 10:51 AM
hi people out there this is my first time on here so forgive any mistakes im here becdause my usually reliable nissan has a foeul problem and im looking at ways to fix it so anyone out there that can help it would be greatfully eccepted cheers

Bob
6th July 2011, 11:10 AM
Welcome Sheepfarmer. If you advise what model Nissan, Motor etc and the symptoms that you have someone should be able to assist

nowoolies
6th July 2011, 11:11 AM
g`day mate
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

patch697
6th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Welcome aboard.

We have loads of info here & a great friendly bunch of members who can help with any questions you may have.

In regards to your current problem? Start a new thread here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?34-General-Mechanical-Discussions.

Please explain in as much detail as you can your problem & someone will be along to help if & where possible.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Paul

YNOT
Welcome to the forum mate. As said above give us as much information as you can about the car and the symptoms and we'll do what we can to help.

Tony

Maxhead
G'Day Sheepfarmer, welcome to the forum mate.

You could start a separate thread with your fuel problem as it will get more exposure because not everyone reads intro section.

Cheers

EDIT: Paul beat me to it ...hahah

AB
6th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
6th July 2011, 11:20 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of useful info and advice

Dhuck
6th July 2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

YNOT
6th July 2011, 11:39 AM
I have moved your question to the general mechanical section, you can find it here; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?5002-TD42-running-rough
No harm done just keeping things tidy.

Tony

Sir Roofy
6th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay
ha how many sheep you running
and where

the godfather
6th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Welcome aboard sheepfamer. Hope all is good for you. Where are you from?

The Godfather.

Dark 1
6th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the patrol community, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

Finly Owner
6th July 2011, 11:45 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

Bigrig
6th July 2011, 11:46 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

fixer982
6th July 2011, 11:48 PM
Welcome Sheepfarmer. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Lots of fun and useful stuff here.

GUtsy ute
6th July 2011, 11:57 PM
Welcome Sheepfarmer,
Good to have you here, hope you enjoy the Forum and all it has to offer.

Cheers

Clunk
7th July 2011, 12:01 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

timbar
8th July 2011, 08:28 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim