PDA

View Full Version : Runva 17500lb winch for sale

Cuppa
11th July 2020, 05:19 PM
Advertised on another forum today. Mentioned here in case someone is looking for one. No connection to me. Just passing on info I've seen. I have no idea on the price, but thought it looked pretty good for what you get, including a few extras. Photos show an alloy hawse included too. You may have to join the forum to see it, not sure about that.

https://www.caravanersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=86184

FOR SALE...

I've had this winch sitting in the shed for over a year now. I fitted it to my Silverado about 2 years ago and then decided I was never likely to ever get myself into any situation where I'd need it.

Therefore, it's up for sale.

It's a Runva 17,500lb unit and has a fancy type of connector, instead of the usual hook...although the buyer can have the original hook too.

It also has a cordless remote control as well as the main corded control too.

It has plasma rope...never used...never even been wound right out. The rope has not been exposed to the sun at all...when the winch was fitted to the bar for about a year, the rope was completely hidden from the sun by the bullbar.

I will throw-in a brand new tree trunk protector strap too.

I'm located at Kadina, SA but can deliver the winch to Adelaide...or perhaps NSW southern region as we plan to do a trip to Wagga/Goulburn in August or September.

Cost me $1,199-....

Selling for $850-...

PM if interested.

Will be advertised elsewhere too.

Cuppa
12th July 2020, 10:54 AM
Now sold - went quick!