PDA

View Full Version : Autron CC

threedogs
4th July 2020, 11:23 AM
Hi all , noticed after my motor was repaired that my CC doesnt work anymore.
Light goes on but it wont set any speed. .
If someone could tell me where the Autron cruise control is I might be able to retrace it.
As far as I know the engine remained in the Patrol to do the head work.
TIA TD

threedogs
5th July 2020, 11:58 AM
Bumped................

mudski
6th July 2020, 01:34 PM
Got no idea John, being an aftermarket thing I would guess up under the dash somewhere. You'd have to find it and trace the power wire to it and see if its fused and if so, is it blown. First thing I'd check for.

paulyg
6th July 2020, 07:59 PM
I had a similar problem with mine, turned out to be the battery in the controller on the steering wheel. it takes a button type battery

Brissieboy
7th July 2020, 10:17 AM
It will be wired into your brake lights - probably not far from the brake light switch. Should be able to identify that and trace the wiring back to the unit.
If it picks up the vehicle speed via an inductive sensor and magnet on a shaft somewhere then that is a likely culprit as it might have been interfered with during engine works.

threedogs
8th July 2020, 10:09 AM
It will be wired into your brake lights - probably not far from the brake light switch. Should be able to identify that and trace the wiring back to the unit.
If it picks up the vehicle speed via an inductive sensor and magnet on a shaft somewhere then that is a likely culprit as it might have been interfered with during engine works.

AH that might be right as recently I changed the brake light switch.
Will check it out very soon Thanks