PDA

View Full Version : One for the Pink Floyd fans

YNOT
3rd July 2011, 07:30 PM
I just saw an ad on tele, Roger Waters is bringing his "The Wall Live" show to Australia early next year; http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/news/blog/roger-waters-the-wall-live-australian-concert-tour-dates/20110626-co0c.html

Tony

Woof
3rd July 2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks Tony, been hoping that it was coming here to Australia.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

GUtsy ute
3rd July 2011, 07:37 PM
That's good news Tony, I see Brisbane hasn't been left on the dark side of the moon regarding a gig here.
Will try my darndest to get tickets!!!

Gavin

YNOT
3rd July 2011, 07:42 PM
That's good news Tony, I see Brisbane hasn't been left on the dark side of the moon regarding a gig here.
Will try my darndest to get tickets!!!

Gavin

I've seen the DVD a few times but it will be great to see it in the flesh, it will be one of the happiest days of our lives!

Tony

Yendor
3rd July 2011, 08:17 PM
That's one show I should not miss out on.

patch697
4th July 2011, 01:10 AM
Yep MASS Floyd fan this end too

nowoolies
4th July 2011, 03:31 AM
would love to see the show
ill have to have a word with the cook $$$$$$$$ hahahaha
iv`e got every album the ever bought out , love listening too them

frenzy
4th July 2011, 08:43 AM
Presale tix for Brisbane are gone except for a few single seats.

Woof
4th July 2011, 08:19 PM
would love to see the show
ill have to have a word with the cook $$$$$$$$ hahahaha
iv`e got every album the ever bought out , love listening too them

Hey Paul, I have the old box collection in vinyl and have Dark Side of the Moon in pink vinyl as well.

AB
4th July 2011, 09:13 PM
Now your talking Tony, a lot better then Meat Loaf...lol

My friend called me yesterday about getting tickets to meat loaf...Apparently he is playing at a vineyard only 10 minutes down the road and he was so excited to tell me but I had to unfortunately decline with my hatred to poor old Meat Loaf...lol

frenzy
7th July 2011, 07:05 PM
Presale tix for Brisbane are gone except for a few single seats.

DOH! :1087: That was just the presale! I picked up a couple of tix tonight via ticketek!

Thanks for the heads up Tony.

frenzy
3rd September 2011, 10:52 AM
If you missed out on the first round of Floyd tix...... I just got an email from Ticketek, they are pre selling tix for more shows. Pre sale starts 6 Sep for shows in Perth, Bris and Melb.

Bigrig
3rd September 2011, 11:00 AM
If you missed out on the first round of Floyd tix...... I just got an email from Ticketek, they are pre selling tix for more shows. Pre sale starts 6 Sep for shows in Perth, Bris and Melb.

I'll give it a miss ... think I'd have more fun pleasuring myself with a cheese grater than going to a Pink Floyd concert!!!! lmao

Personal opinion only folks - hope you have a ball if you're going!!!