PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the group, but had a patrol for quite a while

mudry85
29th May 2020, 04:21 PM
Hey guys and girls,

Name's Shane. Ive had my 2010 GU6 Patrol ute since 2012. Unfortunately with FIFO life, and friends on different rosters, I haven't had a lot of time to use her. She's still under 100k, and in the past 8yrs, I've personally only put 15k kms on it. Time to branch out and find others that might want to catch up for some beach runs, camping trips or any of the fun stuff.

I'm Perth based, so plenty of country to explore over here yet.

Found the forum due to trying to find some info on doing my swivel hub bearings, and will see how we go.

She has the wobbles at 80-90kmh and there are no shims in the caps of the bearings. so my guess is someone has already had a go at it and removed what shims were there.

Look forward to getting to know the patrol heads around the joint.

MudRunnerTD
29th May 2020, 06:33 PM
Welcome mate. Feel free to ask questions. There are a coupe of very active WA guys. Not bad blokes if you can put up with them.... ;P Avo Clunk

Enjoy.

Dhuck
29th May 2020, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Avo
29th May 2020, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the forum,and yep don't mind getting out when time.allows also,if you want to explore down around pemberton a d surrounding areas always happy to show the area off to people
Cheers

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

mudnut
29th May 2020, 08:00 PM
Welcome to the forum.

mudry85
29th May 2020, 08:53 PM
Cheers fellas.

Glad to have joined on the two fronts now. New mates and all the info I was looking for. Pemberton is definitely on the to do list. Once this 'rona virus is over and done with, (and the warmer weather arrives again) i'll be looking at doing trips around the South west. Will be working down Ravensthorpe way, so it should make it easy for getting away for the break.

Clunk
30th May 2020, 04:54 PM
G'day Shane, welcome aboard mate...... a few of us get together every now and them but no where near as much as we would like..... we're long over due.

Just watch out for Avo [emoji6]

AB
31st May 2020, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk