PDA

View Full Version : Confirm you shirt and stubby holder order

AB
29th June 2011, 10:53 AM
I have made an excel sheet with everyones orders so if you have ordered and paid for your shirts and are not on this list please let me know.

Also, please check to see if your order is correct.

NOTE: if you missed out on ordering thats ok, once all these are gone I will work out what is left and put a post up.

If there is enough intrest we can do another run...

Below is what I believe what and who have ordered...

Bigrig
29th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Looks about right ... thanks again mate

Bob
29th June 2011, 10:58 AM
I think that is what I ordered. I am happy with that

nowoolies
29th June 2011, 11:00 AM
looks good mate thanks
ill have 2 more shirts and stubbie holders if available as well thanks
same as my order
pm me if ok and ill send some $$$$$ over thanks AB

patch697
29th June 2011, 11:05 AM
Looks right old mate except mine were XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

Sir Roofy
29th June 2011, 11:07 AM
Looking ok a.b hope you can get threw this lot

RustyNails
29th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Looks like what I ordered A.B.
Thanks for all your running around for these

Maxhead
29th June 2011, 11:18 AM
Looks spot on for me mate. Cheers for your efforts.

AB
29th June 2011, 11:46 AM
I just had a call from the misses who is at post office now trying to work out costs.

In Vic we can just wrap them in a bag to send out but interstate is a nigthmare...

2 shirts and a stubby holder is 30grams over the 500gm limit so they want to charge $10 to deliver them interstate....

Im going to have to figure something better then paying $10 each....Im thinking if we should just send them and pray they dont get picked up for being 30grams over.

katwoman
29th June 2011, 11:56 AM
I went one black T, one white polo, Andy. Same size. Cheers

patch697
29th June 2011, 11:56 AM
I just had a call from the misses who is at post office now trying to work out costs.

In Vic we can just wrap them in a bag to send out but interstate is a nigthmare...

2 shirts and a stubby holder is 30grams over the 500gm limit so they want to charge $10 to deliver them interstate....

Im going to have to figure something better then paying $10 each....Im thinking if we should just send them and pray they dont get picked up for being 30grams over.

Hay AB don't stress....... Im sure (in fact more than sure) that given we are all getting our shirts & stubby holders at cost price, know one is going to complain about paying there postage.

There use to be something called C.O.D. post where you post your parcel & the receiver paid the postage at there end. I'll look into that for you if you like. it may be the best way to go I think.

AB
29th June 2011, 12:03 PM
I went one black T, one white polo, Andy. Same size. Cheers

Thanks Kat, order changed

AB
29th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Hay AB don't stress....... Im sure (in fact more than sure) that given we are all getting our shirts & stubby holders at cost price, know one is going to complain about paying there postage.

There use to be something called C.O.D. post where you post your parcel & the receiver paid the postage at there end. I'll look into that for you if you like. it may be the best way to go I think.

I know mate but people have already paid $3 or $5 postage and some people gave me more money then they should have and now I'm completely lost...lol

I'll have a look also...I think once you get over 500gms your screwed. WHich my misses just confirmed that 2 shirts and 1 x stubby = 530gms....

snicko
29th June 2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks AB my order is correct.

Maxhead
I know mate but people have already paid $3 or $5 postage and some people gave me more money then they should have and now I'm completely lost...lol

I'll have a look also...I think once you get over 500gms your screwed. WHich my misses just confirmed that 2 shirts and 1 x stubby = 530gms....

Just let us know how much and money will be in the bank next day mate...no problems what so ever. Cheers

Bigrig

Two shirts and one stubby holder = 530 grams??!! Well I'm stuffed!!! My 9 shirts and 6 stubby holders is going to need it's own truck!!!!! lmao

Let me know the damage mate - easy sorted!!!

Bob
29th June 2011, 12:16 PM
two shirts and one stubby holder = 530 grams??!! Well i'm stuffed!!! My 9 shirts and 6 stubby holders is going to need it's own truck!!!!! Lmao

let me know the damage mate - easy sorted!!!

x 2 .....................

Dhuck
29th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Looks good to me mate

big_fletch
29th June 2011, 02:53 PM
My order looks good AB, as said send them C.O.D and ill pick up the cost of packaging

Dark 1
29th June 2011, 04:11 PM
My order looks good AB, as said send them C.O.D and ill pick up the cost of packaging

x 2 on that andy happy to pay post as you've done all the leg work for us.

DX grunt
29th June 2011, 06:12 PM
Hey AB.

My order's correct. BUT can you please change the size of the Polo Shirts to LARGE, not xxl. If it's too late, I'll take em.

You wouldn't believe how many clothes my missus has given to the Op Shop Nothing fits any more! I've got one pair of jeans, about 3 shirts and a few tracky pants. That's it!

The stubby holder doesn't need changing. The only thing that won't go in it, is a VB can! lol

Thanks.

Rossco

Woof
29th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Mine looks good mate, BUT............................................... ............................................SEND IT CO bloody D or else:bigthumbup:

NissanGQ4.2
29th June 2011, 07:13 PM
where's my order AB, I ordered

50 x Polo -XL- Black
50 x T Shirt XL- Black
500 x Stubby holders and bourbons 2 go in them :)

10 buck postage sounds fair 2 me *LMAO*

GUtsy ute
29th June 2011, 07:52 PM
Just let us know how much and money will be in the bank next day mate...no problems what so ever. Cheers

X2 AB, No way should you be out of pocket, after all the effort that has gone into organizing
and getting them printed and them mailing them.
What about a bulk post to say big rigs and a lot of us pick them up at the BBQ, if it would be cheaper.
The same thing with other states.
I don't know if postage would work out cheaper or does it still go by weight?
Naturally this wouldn't suit everyone but it would cut down on the number of parcels.
Otherwise, I'm with those who will take them COD, as the shirts are bloody cheap any way.
PS. I haven't spoken to Scotty about mailing them to his place, it was just a thought.
PPS. My order is correct thanks.

AB
29th June 2011, 08:52 PM
I've got one pair of jeans, about 3 shirts and a few tracky pants. That's it!

And that pink frilly thing ready for the 2012 meet up mate don't forget that!

No probs Rossco, I'll pack yours last to see what is left..

AB
29th June 2011, 08:54 PM
X2 AB, No way should you be out of pocket, after all the effort that has gone into organizing
and getting them printed and them mailing them.
What about a bulk post to say big rigs and a lot of us pick them up at the BBQ, if it would be cheaper.
The same thing with other states.
I don't know if postage would work out cheaper or does it still go by weight?
Naturally this wouldn't suit everyone but it would cut down on the number of parcels.
Otherwise, I'm with those who will take them COD, as the shirts are bloody cheap any way.
PS. I haven't spoken to Scotty about mailing them to his place, it was just a thought.
PPS. My order is correct thanks.

No probs mate, it may be easier to just to send them to each address otherwise I know I will stuff things up...lol

Finly Owner
29th June 2011, 09:48 PM
AB mine is right and COD is fine.

Thanks

Tim

frenzy
29th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Mine is correct. Cheers mate.
Steve

molongmick
29th June 2011, 10:23 PM
I think I changed my order to two xxxl t-shirts, not 1 polo 1 t-shirt. But it doesn't really matter, I'll just need to loose some weight.

AB
29th June 2011, 10:27 PM
I think I changed my order to two xxxl t-shirts, not 1 polo 1 t-shirt. But it doesn't really matter, I'll just need to loose some weight.

I can change it to 2 of XXXL black T-Shirts if you want?

The only difference would be swapping 1 XXXL polo to a T-Shirt....

molongmick
29th June 2011, 10:49 PM
I can change it to 2 of XXXL black T-Shirts if you want?

The only difference would be swapping 1 XXXL polo to a T-Shirt....

That would be great. Thanks

AB
30th June 2011, 07:18 AM
That would be great. Thanks

Done, changed to 2 XXXL black shirts plus whatever else you ordered.

Archie
30th June 2011, 11:56 AM
My order looks correct thanks

Forced Offroad
30th June 2011, 02:20 PM
My order is correct AB.
Cheers J

growler2058
30th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Cool
Mate no worries

Clunk
30th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Yep seems to look ok mate but I can remember is the small one was an extra small.................... no matter small is good, the little one will be able to wear it for longer hahahahahaha

growler2058
1st July 2011, 12:23 AM
Cool
Mate no worries

Only other thing was a coupla stubby holders mate

AB
1st July 2011, 07:21 AM
Only other thing was a coupla stubby holders mate

Yes mate, you had 2 stubbys...Have a look at the right hand side of the spreadsheet on the first page.

growler2058
1st July 2011, 01:57 PM
Yes mate, you had 2 stubbys...Have a look at the right hand side of the spreadsheet on the first page.

Haha cheers mate helps lookin at the start of the day before the grog takes full effect :-)