View Full Version : Inskip Point Sinkhole

T0nka
26th June 2011, 09:12 PM
whole beach is just falling away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBj9pWu8x_E

check it out

T0nka
26th June 2011, 09:15 PM
http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/sinkhole-hits-inskip-beach/story-fn6ck45n-1226082251105

NissanGQ4.2
26th June 2011, 09:26 PM
I'm sure someone will blame it all on the four wheel drives driving on the sand......then there will be Julia Gillard Blaming the water for doing what it does naturally and then she will try implementing some new policy that we need 2 pay a tax on beach water....

Yendor
26th June 2011, 09:30 PM
I am going up there on Friday, I will have to check it out.

Does this mean I now don't have to buy a permit to drive on the beach?......

Finly Owner
26th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Nahh carbon tax will fix it .

Tim

YNOT
26th June 2011, 09:58 PM
I am going up there on Friday, I will have to check it out.

Does this mean I now don't have to buy a permit to drive on the beach?......

Quite the opposite. The cost of the permit will now triple in price to cover the cost of surveying the sinkhole, 13 different inquiries into what caused it then then finding some way to ignore the results and somehow relate it back to global warming to justify Gillards carbon tax. The cost of permits will then if not sooner increase again this time by over 3,000% to cover the cost of repairs...............which of course will fail dismally!

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
26th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Quite the opposite. The cost of the permit will now triple in price to cover the cost of surveying the sinkhole, 13 different inquiries into what caused it then then finding some way to ignore the results and somehow relate it back to global warming to justify Gillards carbon tax. The cost of permits will then if not sooner increase again this time by over 3,000% to cover the cost of repairs...............which of course will fail dismally!

Tony

hahahaha, sadly very true

T0nka
26th June 2011, 10:08 PM
hahahaha, sadly very true

yep correct.

hekarewe
26th June 2011, 10:20 PM
now was this on fraser is or on the main land???????

T0nka
26th June 2011, 10:25 PM
main land side

Yendor
26th June 2011, 11:00 PM

Tony

You know you are more then likely correct with this statement and they will most likely close off Inskip to camping as well.