PDA

View Full Version : F1 gp

TPC
9th March 2020, 05:25 PM
Is anybody going to the GP this weekend?
I will be there and happy to catch up for a beer.
AB MB you guys going?

MB
10th March 2020, 07:01 AM
Yes mate, I’ll be there with a big thanks to Mr Pearcey, he’s kindly set aside a free onesie and a red go cart to wizz around in for four days, Legend [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPC
10th March 2020, 08:06 AM
Will give you a call and meet up at a bar
We can have beers while Pearcey has a soft drink

pearcey
10th March 2020, 04:39 PM
Thanks Bastards, Yes hope to catch up at the track. Bit of a bummer I`m not allowed to partake of the good stuff, but this is one good gig I Don`t want to feck up.

Hodge
11th March 2020, 01:38 PM
As much as i love the F1 , personally can't believe this event is proceeding. On the verge of a major pandemic , but let's cram a few 100k people through the gates.
What could possibly go wrong...

You blokes make sure to wrap up real good !

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2020/03/1.gif

TPC
11th March 2020, 02:34 PM
I will be safe in my hazmat suit.

Hodge
11th March 2020, 03:14 PM
I will be safe in my hazmat suit.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80619&stc=1

Haha you'll easy to track down by the others I suppose...

TPC
12th March 2020, 09:05 PM
AB MB whet days you on the track?

MB
13th March 2020, 04:35 AM
Planning on Saturday morning arrival mate with Littlens although we are just seeing how the F1 news pans out throughout today.
Youngest has got an inter school all day rehearsal today with hundreds of kids from across the state in one stadium together.
Spoke with the education department through an arts channel yesterday afternoon and all seems to be still on track to proceed today.

rusty_nail
13th March 2020, 06:33 AM
Planning on Saturday morning arrival mate with Littlens although we are just seeing how the F1 news pans out throughout today.
Youngest has got an inter school all day rehearsal today with hundreds of kids from across the state in one stadium together.
Spoke with the education department through an arts channel yesterday afternoon and all seems to be still on track to proceed today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSounds like they will be cancelling it. But if a bugger mate

Sent from my Armor 5S using Tapatalk

TPC
13th March 2020, 09:08 AM
So much uncertainty, but either race with no fans or no race at all.
Very disappointed.

Winnie
13th March 2020, 12:41 PM
Sorry to hear that your weekend has been ruined fellas.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

jay see
13th March 2020, 01:02 PM
Bummer I was planning on staying awake for this one as the others are past my bedtime...

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

TPC
13th March 2020, 04:53 PM
At least I will be refunded for the ticket.
MB are you getting a refund for your free ticket?

MB
13th March 2020, 06:31 PM
Bloody well hope so mate, I’ve already lodged the claim via www.mrpearcey.com.au /:-)

Avo
13th March 2020, 10:17 PM
Bummer I was planning on staying awake for this one as the others are past my bedtime...

Sent from my CPH1979 using TapatalkO reckon you just won the internet with that comment

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

pearcey
14th March 2020, 07:43 AM
I can see a big court battle coming up, MB wanting a refund on the tickets and Pearcey staying put on the profits made.
Bit of a bummer but the writing was on the wall, a couple of drivers were already out of the country before the announcement was made, apparently.

TPC
14th March 2020, 10:49 AM
Guess you are working hard pulling all the stuff down now pearcey

pearcey
14th March 2020, 04:28 PM
Every thing is pulled out, packed, ready to be loaded and transported. Have a stack of stuff that stays here in Melbourne and a trailer load of stuff to take back home. Amazing how a good pair of side cutters can make the pack up so quick.

TPC
14th March 2020, 11:26 PM
Every thing is pulled out, packed, ready to be loaded and transported. Have a stack of stuff that stays here in Melbourne and a trailer load of stuff to take back home. Amazing how a good pair of side cutters can make the pack up so quick.

When do you drive back?

pearcey
15th March 2020, 07:01 AM
Not to sure what the boss has in mind, but we are booked in untill Wednesday.