PDA

View Full Version : Bunnings

T0nka
26th June 2011, 11:27 AM
I have a confession to make, i am a bunnings addict. Am i alone and do i need help?:o

nowoolies
26th June 2011, 11:29 AM
you need help big time mate hahahahahahahahaha
you should be in a 4x4 shop with a big addiction
bunning aint got nuttin for your 4x4 hlol

Bob
26th June 2011, 11:32 AM
No there is nothing better than browsing through a Hardware Shop on Sunday morning and end up buying something that you dont really need.
Not that keen on Bunnings though but maybe thats because our Local one is not that good

T0nka
26th June 2011, 11:37 AM
I wonder if woolies is going ahead with their proposed plan to open a chain of hardware stores to rival bunnings?

patch697
26th June 2011, 11:44 AM
Im with you Bob.... Sunday mornings in Melb are spent in Bunnings...

Its almost like a religious experience for me.....lolol

Sir Roofy
26th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Have to say i like browsing in bunnings in morwell or chernside when we go to town

nowoolies
26th June 2011, 11:50 AM
strewth you lot need to do more 4x4x4x4x4x4x4xing hahahahaha....roflmfao

Sir Roofy
26th June 2011, 11:52 AM
strewth you lot need to do more 4x4x4x4x4x4x4xing hahahahaha....roflmfao

got to relax sometime mate cant go hard all the time

T0nka
26th June 2011, 11:57 AM
and the sausage sanga always taste great at bunnings

nowoolies
26th June 2011, 11:59 AM

now we see why you go to bunnings hahahahahahaha

T0nka
26th June 2011, 12:03 PM
yes im fat

patch697
26th June 2011, 12:04 PM

True that brother....... The one in Cranbourne Vic sells Kranski's too & one of those in some bread with onions & bbq sauce & I've got my Rig to myself pretty muck all day..... Its great.....lol

T0nka
26th June 2011, 12:06 PM
hey weird fact for you all. i live in nsw but work in queensland.

did you know? in qld a kransky (as the entire world knows it) is not called a kransky, its called a "kabana"

w
t
f

Sir Roofy
26th June 2011, 12:07 PM
True that brother....... The one in Cranbourne Vic sells Kranski's too & one of those in some bread with onions & bbq sauce & I've got my Rig to myself pretty muck all day..... Its great.....lol

ok patch when your next in cranbourne let us know and we"ll have a KRANSKI sanger with you yummmmmmm

Maxhead
26th June 2011, 12:08 PM
I like bunnings as well but try and support the local bloke down the road and not the multi-national companies. Unfortunately for the local bloke they don't have the stock I need sometimes.

I think there is a war between coles and woolies over the hardware chains. I think coles is playing dirty games so woolies can't get in. But they will of course so we might see some prices drop.

T0nka
26th June 2011, 12:08 PM
I or Y :) you get my drift..

patch697
26th June 2011, 12:11 PM
hey weird fact for you all. i live in nsw but work in queensland.

did you know? in qld a kransky (as the entire world knows it) is not called a kransky, its called a "kabana"

w
t
f

Don't mess with banana bender logic mate or you'll end up just like them..................LMFAO

Woof
26th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Don't mess with banana bender logic mate or you'll end up just like them..................LMFAO

While we are http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ did you know that Devon as it is called in NSW (not sure about the other Eastern States)....over here it is called Polony ?????????????

AB
26th June 2011, 09:42 PM
I love Bunnings and have been knowing to walk out with Cr@p I do not need.

Here's a useless fact, Bunnings now takes a share in the sausage sizzle out the front. So all the money isn't going to the local footy clubs or whatever the club is they are trying to raise funds for.

Just when you thought they wernt making enough already...lol

T0nka
26th June 2011, 09:47 PM
i say piss the cafes off inside, and sausage sizzle every day

sparra 1
26th June 2011, 09:56 PM
lmao dont worrie made i went to TM&H today to buy a new shower head and worked out with a new drill :)

Finly Owner
26th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Dump shops are my weakness!

Tim

Forced Offroad
27th June 2011, 10:17 PM
As a tradesman, I hate Bunnings.. Useless and more the fact as they nocked out the real hardware store, where you got served by someone that knows what there talking about.
And the new Woolies hardware at Springfield is massive, should be opening soon and is going to hammer Bunnings.

So now woolies owns, Fuel,food,Booze and now there in the building game.....