PDA

View Full Version : seatbelt......

wayki
26th June 2011, 04:07 AM
i am having a baby soon and need a seat belt for the back (one will do).

my patrol is the 1991 3 door spanish model......the scrapyards say this model does not have them ?

what could i do? surely i could rip a belt unit out of any car?

thanks for any response guys.

patch697
26th June 2011, 04:28 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I take it your from Span or somewhere close by??? I would recommend you get in touch with the authorities that handle the automotive safety standards in your aria & ask there advice.

In Australia we have strict safety standards that must be adhered to when fitting seat belts & other passenger safety devices & equipment so I would assume your country would be the same.

When you have time please check out our introductions thread & post an introduction telling us a little about yourself & your Patrol.

You will find plenty information & friendly member willing to help answer any question you may have so please feel free to join in.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

YNOT
26th June 2011, 06:54 AM
Check this thread it may be of some use; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?928-Child-Anchor-points&highlight=child+anchor+points

Tony

Bigrig
26th June 2011, 08:14 AM
Do you mean the belts right at the back for the dickie seats?? If so, I have both sides full sets from when I ripped them out and you are more than welcome to both - you pay freight depending on where you are, and their yours (unless your overseas of course! lol - could be cheaper to get them locally).

All the best with the new arrival !!!!

wayki
27th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Bigrig,

are you able to get me a couple of photos? i am very interested and will pay freight too. When you say dickie seats i think you are referring to the long rear foldable seat?

regards,

mark

markknightroam@gmail.com

Bigrig
27th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Bigrig,

are you able to get me a couple of photos? i am very interested and will pay freight too. When you say dickie seats i think you are referring to the long rear foldable seat?

regards,

mark

markknightroam@gmail.com

No worries mate - the dickie seats is the third row at the very back ... are those the ones you are meaning?? If so, I have the whole assemblies, bolts and all, and your more than welcome to them ...

YNOT
27th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Keep in mind Wayki has a 3 door Patrol and Bigrig has a 5 door wagon. I don't know if that makes any difference, the 2nd row seats in a 3 door may be the same as the 3rd row in a wagon, just keep it in mind.

Tony