PDA

View Full Version : Gomie, new kid on the block!

Gomie
23rd June 2011, 11:48 PM
Howzit everyone? I've just joined up on the forum and was told to introduce myself. I'm a South African residing in South Africa (Hope everyones okay with that, otherwise we'll say I'm Spanish). I've just bought a new Patrol 4.8GRX auto, which is my second one. previously I owned a 3.0TDi GRX. I'm quite happy with my purchase but still need to spend some cash on it (winch, spots, bumpers etc). I've been reading some posts on your forum and seeing that we don't have a big Patrol community in South Africa I decided to Join yours. Regards to everyone!!!

patch697
23rd June 2011, 11:56 PM
Welcome on board mate.

Your new Patrols sound nice, maybe post up some pics when you can. You well find heaps of helpful info on the forum & ask away if you have any questions you ned answered.

We're always happy to have a new addition to our community so feel free to join in & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Clunk
24th June 2011, 01:23 AM
g'day Gomie and welcome aboard mate

timbar
24th June 2011, 01:28 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

what Part of SA you from ??

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

YNOT
24th June 2011, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum Gomie.

Tony

Dhuck
24th June 2011, 07:10 AM
Welcome on board mate

Bigrig
24th June 2011, 07:30 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Bob
24th June 2011, 07:57 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

katwoman
24th June 2011, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the forum, mate.

AB
24th June 2011, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
24th June 2011, 09:22 AM
G'day Gomie

Welcome to the forum and great to have you here. Any pics of your new Patrol that you want to share?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Sir Roofy
24th June 2011, 11:57 AM
welcome aboard Gomie would be interesting to see some pics of your home land and troll
enjoy your stay

Maxhead
24th June 2011, 05:36 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Gomie

nowoolies
24th June 2011, 05:46 PM
g`day Gomie
welcombe on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Woof
24th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Gomie, it does not matter where you are from mate........ as soon as you own a Patrol we are all brothers.

NissanGQ4.2
24th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Gomie,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

Finly Owner
24th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Gomie

Tim

Gomie
1st July 2011, 09:17 PM
Been away for a couple of day's. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm from Johannesburg. By the way where do I stick up some photos?

GUtsy ute
1st July 2011, 11:40 PM
Hi Gomie,
Welcome to the Forum.
There are threads on how to put up pics on here.
Have a look in the members photos section or use the search function to find the info.
Failing that, put up a post in the photo thread asking how to do it.
The new Patrol sounds very nice, the mods will make it better.
Join in and enjoy the Forum.

Cheers Gavin

Dark 1
2nd July 2011, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the patrol community, have a poke around & join in when you ready.

wiggly1
2nd July 2011, 09:11 AM
welcome from the other side of the world mate...