PDA

View Full Version : 1989 GQ Patrol Wagon back and rear seats - FREE

PureCaboose
28th January 2020, 04:06 PM
Does anyone want the middle seats (folds in 2 sections) and the rear folding seat from my GQ Patrol Wagon?

I have removed them to make my rescue/transport vehicle for wildlife and desperately need the space in the workshop to deal with all medical supplies I have coming to help us with the wildlife that is coming in.

They have been under cover in the workshop, they are dusty, covered with a light coating of ash from the fire (came within 1m of the workshop).

I just want them gone ASAP.

If no-one wants them, they are going to the tip (for free) into the steel scrap bin.

Let me know

Located in Bundanoon, NSW. about 1.5 hrs from Sydney or Canberra.

greg@dimmocksretreat.com.au

Cheers

Greg

MB
28th January 2020, 04:52 PM
You’re a good man Greg Mate, keep up the great work Legend!!
Do let folks know your rough locality so they can come and hopefully help out[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
28th January 2020, 06:17 PM
Does anyone want the middle seats (folds in 2 sections) and the rear folding seat from my GQ Patrol Wagon?

I have removed them to make my rescue/transport vehicle for wildlife and desperately need the space in the workshop to deal with all medical supplies I have coming to help us with the wildlife that is coming in.

They have been under cover in the workshop, they are dusty, covered with a light coating of ash from the fire (came within 1m of the workshop).

I just want them gone ASAP.

If no-one wants them, they are going to the tip (for free) into the steel scrap bin.

Let me know

greg@dimmocksretreat.com.au

Cheers

GregI'm guessing he's in Sydney mate, his profile says Bundanoon NSW. Good bloke fit the offer mate!

Sent from my Armor 5S using Tapatalk

havenfun2014
17th April 2020, 08:44 PM
Hi Greg,

I am looking for back seats for my patrol as I took them out about 17 years ago and can not remember where I put them. If you still have them I would happily organise for them to be transported to me in W.A.