PDA

View Full Version : Austrian in Australia

ausssiefan
14th January 2020, 10:01 AM
Hello everyone, I'm here for a year holiday, just arrived after xmas 2019 and got a 2007 Patrol 3l Diesel. I believe it's the newer engine, but I'm not sure. Just bought the car on the east coast, just one owner who made every inspection. There are now 269000 ks on the speedo. Engine runs smoothly, I'm quiet happy with it. Put an awning (Kings) on the side, some drawers (Titan), plywood + matress, fridge from XTM (knowing, Engel is the best 😬 ) Let's see how I can help here out too. Regards, Hans

rusty_nail
14th January 2020, 11:15 AM
Hello everyone, I'm here for a year holiday, just arrived after xmas 2019 and got a 2007 Patrol 3l Diesel. I believe it's the newer engine, but I'm not sure. Just bought the car on the east coast, just one owner who made every inspection. There are now 269000 ks on the speedo. Engine runs smoothly, I'm quiet happy with it. Put an awning (Kings) on the side, some drawers (Titan), plywood + matress, fridge from XTM (knowing, Engel is the best [emoji51] ) Let's see how I can help here out too. Regards, HansWelcome to the forum mate, what are your travel plans mate? 2007 should most likely be the crd, easiest way to tell I think would be if the intercooler is bolted to the motor directly or on brackets spanning the engine bay.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dhuck
14th January 2020, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
14th January 2020, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10G
15th January 2020, 10:56 AM
Welcome Hans, Austria is on my 'to see' list, such a beautiful country. Welcome.

svocamper
2nd February 2020, 04:32 PM
I'm nodding my head in agreement with your decision to do the working holiday visa in Australia and immediately get a Patrol.

ausssiefan
7th February 2020, 04:02 PM
I'm nodding my head in agreement with your decision to do the working holiday visa in Australia and immediately get a Patrol.

Hey mate, just to be clear - it's not a working holiday visa, just a holiday visa :clapping:

TPC
7th February 2020, 08:11 PM
Welcome to Australia mate.
Do you have a planned itinerary? Plenty of advice available on here on what to see.

ausssiefan
20th February 2020, 09:17 AM
Welcome to Australia mate.
Do you have a planned itinerary? Plenty of advice available on here on what to see.

Thx for welcoming me 🇦🇺! Currently I'm north of Cairns for a while. Wanna to the Bloomfield track & Cape York. Later I head to the west and want to drive the Gibb River Road. Will see how the plans go. Should be back in SYD end or the year 😁

TPC
22nd February 2020, 08:23 AM
Cape York and Kimberleys are 2 of the best places you could choose, you should have plenty of fun.

threedogs
25th February 2020, 08:05 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.
my favorite movie well one
of them is The Sound of Music.
awesome contryside,,,Enjoy