PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Jingles
15th December 2019, 05:37 PM
Gday been looking here long enough thought should sign up. Got a GQ ute td42, it’s my baby, drive it daily. Just turboed it with dts 16g, 15lb boost. Best part is the extended cab, makes life easy for a tall fella. Got tilt tray with 3000lb winch on headboard handy as, Arb highmount Bar just a 9000lb warm in it at moment. GU diffs a front and rear 4.6 gears. Got rest of the normal stuff 4x4 stuff dual tanks and what not. Plans for it at moment are new 35s, highmount winch, intercooler, moly CVS and get a bloody compressor so I can use front locker. Currently building removable canopy so I can drop it on and go.
Live in southern vic like to drive up nsw With the missus and my dog or go around high country with mates. do abit of hunting while I’m out.
She runs good most of time I’ve put new clutch, alternator, and replaced most wearable bits and bobs. Few issues that stemmed from alternator packing it in and a bad earth. Blew a few electrical thing up with a bad earth too so just chipping away at them. Only real issue I have at moment is shifting gears. Clutch pedal really soft and engages really low. Getting harder to change gears. Used to do it but when I changed clutch 15000-20000km it came good but creeping back. Think it could be clutch booster but will do a post with more info later.

Dhuck
16th December 2019, 07:00 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
16th December 2019, 07:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mc4by
16th December 2019, 04:46 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

PPN
18th December 2019, 11:34 PM