PDA

View Full Version : VIC - Ithy

ithy
19th October 2019, 02:38 PM
Hi all!

I'm Ith, hopefully you haven't pulled me out of a bog hole somewhere or had to follow me up a track ....

Anywho, I've been into 4wd's for about 10 years and I'm currently getting my GQ back on the road as it's finally time for some upgrades.
I bought a 93GQ a few years back when the right one came up, cheap, TB42, immaculately straight and not used for any 4x4ing...(and about 450k on the clock but she looked and drove like it was 45k...., ok maybe 100k...)
Lifted it and with some 36" black holes of rubber attached the car ate my old modded Surf for breakfast! I used it for what it was meant for, mud, rocks, hills, rivers. It only got unstuck when I was being an idiot and pointed it down a few 'commitment tracks'... because I'm an idiot sometimes.
So I decided I would hold off on upgrading it for a year or two to see if I didn't write the car off and to get up to speed with the world of patrols and what I could upgrade too.....
I have gotten quite fond of the patrol but she needs some love and maybe a LS98.....

Let the upgrades commence ;)

MB
19th October 2019, 03:55 PM
Welcome aboard mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dhuck
19th October 2019, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
19th October 2019, 10:07 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum,, enjoy

AB
21st October 2019, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.