PDA

View Full Version : 41yo who has never posted on a forum

Bigdeano
14th June 2011, 06:55 PM
Hey there,
I am new to this and have never written in a forum before. I just bought my second Patrol (99 GU 4.2 turbo diesel with lpg) and stumbled across this site when i googled clutch boosters.
I previously owned 89 GQ 4.2 Diesel with all the bits that count when you are out amongst it, but sold it to a fellow who bailed me up and wanted to buy it off me for 4k more than i paid for it.

So here i go again getting this new badboy ready to tour around oz.This site seems good for gaining a few tips and stuff.

Bigrig
14th June 2011, 06:56 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

katwoman
14th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you need here..

AB
14th June 2011, 07:03 PM
welcome to the forum mate, It's great source of info here so please join in any conversations and ask any questions mate.

If you get stuck at all mate just ask any questions.

GUtsy ute
14th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Welcome Bigdeano,
You're sure to find lots of info on here and feel free to give some as well.
All tips and advice are welcome.
Put up some pics of your rigs too.
Hope you enjoy it here.

Cheers

Timbo
14th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Welcome mate! Good stuff on your first time forum posting. You can breathe now! haha.

Take a look around, quite a lot of info on here.

patch697
14th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

A top find a GU TD42t & on LPG as well?... Keep us posted on how you find that as the topic has been raised a few times now & your feed back would be appropriated im sure.

Well you have stumbled across one hell of a friendly forum & an excellent place to cut your forum teeth too. So feel free to join in & if you have any problems & need a hand you will find the admin team & the members friendly & more than willing to help so don't be shy.

Cheers
Paul

snicko
14th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Welcome mate, I was exactly like you and never been on a forum before here. This is a great place and as you drive a GU you will fit in nicely!

Ask questions and join in and you will have all the info you need.

Bob
14th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Welcome aboard. Join in and enjoy

Bigdeano
14th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Thank you guys.( and Girl?Katwoman) I do feel most welcome by your replys. I will join in whole heartedly and work out how to post some pics and info to my profile.
Cheers

Bigrig
14th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Thank you guys.( and Girl?Katwoman) I do feel most welcome by your replys. I will join in whole heartedly and work out how to post some pics and info to my profile.
Cheers

Look forward to the pics mate ...

Maxhead
14th June 2011, 08:11 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
14th June 2011, 08:23 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here with heaps of useful info and advice

Sir Roofy
14th June 2011, 08:26 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

Woof
14th June 2011, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forum Deano. enjoy it mate

Dhuck
14th June 2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
14th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Dean

Tim

ivesy12345
14th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Hi Bigdeano, I'm a 48 year who just made my first forum post so your in good company mate! I own an 89 Patrol but probably not your old one. I bought in cheap in case the bug didn't last as I'm fairly new to the 4WD world. Really need something a bit newer but it's already become a part of the family so will hold onto it for a while and it seems like the 4WD bug is getting stronger and the wife is already feeling pushed out by the Patrol!!!

DX grunt
14th June 2011, 08:56 PM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum. What part of OZ do you live in?

Take care out there.

Rossco
DX grunt

NissanGQ4.2
14th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Welcome 2 the forum,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willin 2 help out were they can.

Enjoy the forum n what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

timbar
15th June 2011, 06:12 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

timbar
16th June 2011, 01:46 PM
you have any problems let some one know and someone will help you out !!! Again Welcome Aboard

Clunk
17th June 2011, 12:42 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

nowoolies
17th June 2011, 01:06 AM
g`day mate
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies