PDA

View Full Version : 2009 patrol

BruceFlint
13th June 2011, 08:03 PM
Hi all

I am new to the forum and to patrols. I am looking at purchasing a 2009 patrol with around 60 000km on the clock. Could anybody give me a heads up for any ghosts in the cupboard that I should look out for when making my decision. On face value the car is in great nick, no red dust and no beach sand/rust. On the mechanical side, well I am not a tech head so have no idea. Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Regards Bruce

Bob
13th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome Bruce. Join in the Forum and enjoy

Bigrig
13th June 2011, 08:32 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

No doubt you'll get some answers here mate - good luck with the purchase and welcome to the fold!!

Enjoy!!

AB
13th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Bruce.

If you don't get answers here then you will get a better response by asking any questions under other catgeories as a lot of people don't read the introductions part.

Best of luck with it mate!

big_fletch
13th June 2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Fletcha

katwoman
13th June 2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome, Bruce..
Is 60,000k's a little high for an 18 month old car ?
As AB said, maybe start a thread to find out what you need.
Hopefully you will get some idea.

Dhuck
14th June 2011, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
14th June 2011, 08:12 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard they're a good mob here full of useful info and advice

Maxhead
14th June 2011, 05:11 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate, good luck choosing your Patrol. You wont regret it :)

Sir Roofy
14th June 2011, 05:42 PM
welcome aboard bruce enjoy your stay
any advice you needjust ask and someone will help you out

Finly Owner
14th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Bruce

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
14th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Bruce

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willin 2 help out were they can.

Enjoy the forum n what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

timbar
15th June 2011, 06:14 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Clunk
17th June 2011, 12:57 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

nowoolies
17th June 2011, 01:04 AM
g`day Bruce
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

DX grunt
17th June 2011, 08:33 AM
G'day Bruce

Welcome to the forum and great to have you here.

Take care out there.

Rossco
DX grunt

GUIV
17th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forum, I am new to this forum too, but has been following other Patrol forums in the nation for a while.

Hmmm, 2009 Patrol, you did not mention the type of engine, I assume it is Zd30 CRD, if it is, make sure the engine is serviced regularly and the warranty is transferrable to you. For such a "young" car there should not be any issue with anything mechanical except the engine which should still in good nick. You should consider putting NADS once you own it. If it is 4.8, it is a tough reliable engine (ZD30 is reliable as well once you know the in-out of the engine).

Make sure the car was not involve in accident and drive straight and not wobble at any speed.