PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Red nonturbo SWB 33 TD42 getting 55.7kws wow

robert57
3rd September 2019, 01:00 PM
Hi all
just dropped in to say Hi , Have posted in Y60 section, Brought my MAV at 210.000 km in 2004 in a small car yard somewhere between melbourne and Frankston , (think mileage may have been played with ??)
Fell in Love with her as soon as I saw her , Had razor blade wheels , that were so old and hard , it was dangerous to drive, especially stopping , a mate who worked in Bridgestone , got 25% off dueller 33's

And with the 33's on , She looked very sexy , then added a roof rack,

Have done the coorong several times, Keen on fishing

Another Mate lives near Lake Fyans Victoria near Grampians been to remote spots in Grampians with her

So Next thing , will be retirement and touring.

regards to All

PS tried to upload pic , not working ?!!
showing file loading but never appears ..

PeeBee
3rd September 2019, 01:19 PM
In the reply to thread box, click on the icon third from the right,looks like a tree. This will then prompt you to download from a file location or URL

robert57
3rd September 2019, 01:36 PM
Thats what I did and still nothing happened

just did again , pressed insert image , I choose a file , then press upload , screen seems to change I guess its uploading then it stops but no image , is it a size problem , do pic's have to be under a certain size ?

PeeBee
3rd September 2019, 02:19 PM
File should come up as text first like image(2387.jpeg) image or something like that. Only select one image at a time also.

mudski
3rd September 2019, 03:21 PM
Thats what I did and still nothing happened

just did again , pressed insert image , I choose a file , then press upload , screen seems to change I guess its uploading then it stops but no image , is it a size problem , do pic's have to be under a certain size ?

Yeah if its too big maybe the server is chucking a wobbly and refusing to upload it.

Dhuck
3rd September 2019, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.