PDA

View Full Version : Shirts and stubby holder delay for a couple of days

AB
12th June 2011, 11:46 PM
The printer was supposed to print all the shirts and stubbys this long weekend and give them to me on Tuesday to hand out.

He started printing a couple of tests runs yesterday and noticed the "L" on PATROL was not exposed properly on the screen which gave a crappy rounded end to the letter.

He asked if we would mind it looking like that. I said no and asked him to rexpose the screen so unfortunately there will be a delay of 2 days or so...lol

We'll get there eventually....It would have looked horrible with that rounded edge so hang in there and hopefully we'll get these done by the end of the week!

Here's a pic of what it looked like...

Clunk
12th June 2011, 11:58 PM
The printer was supposed to print all the shirts and stubbys this long weekend and give them to me on Tuesday to hand out.

He started printing a couple of tests runs yesterday and noticed the "L" on PATROL was not exposed properly on the screen which gave a crappy rounded end to the letter.

He asked if we would mind it looking like that. I said no and asked him to rexpose the screen so unfortunately there will be a delay of 2 days or so...lol

We'll get there eventually....It would have looked horrible with that rounded edge so hang in there and hopefully we'll get these done by the end of the week!

Here's a pic of what it looked like...

all good Andy, you definitely did the right thing there mate, personally I'd rather wait ........ there should be no substitute for quality i reckon!!! lol

big_fletch
13th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Shame about the delay mate, but all good we can wait.. As clunk said, no substitute for quality

Dhuck
13th June 2011, 08:47 AM
As the boys have stated , I don't think anyone would mind. Good call Andy.

growler2058
13th June 2011, 09:30 AM
See how ya go mate I might get ya to hold mine till after I get back cheers I'll pm ya if that's how it turns out

AB
13th June 2011, 10:16 AM
For sure guys!

If I had've said yes go for it then that little missprint would have peed me off everytime you put the shirt on...lol

growler2058
13th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Good call mate :-)

Bigrig
13th June 2011, 10:21 AM
All good mate - happy to wait and you made the right call IMHO ...

nowoolies
13th June 2011, 12:18 PM
nowoolies we can wait ,
they gotta be top class to match us hahahahahahahaha

RustyNails
13th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Yep good call
No rush

Woof
13th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Well done AB, it's all about attention to detail mate................gee I think that I have said that twice here today..

Maxhead
14th June 2011, 05:53 PM
All good mate, it will be worth the wait

snicko
14th June 2011, 06:12 PM
Yeah Andy, good call to wait and get it right.

Finly Owner
14th June 2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the quality control AB

Tim

Sir Roofy
14th June 2011, 06:25 PM
good call andy quality is what its about