PDA

View Full Version : Spam

NissanGQ4.2
29th August 2019, 09:13 PM
Hi guys n girls

Re the spam reporting,

I appreciate all the reported posts but when it comes 2 links 2 websites there is no need 2 report it these days, it will get filtered and disapear from everyone's view soon enough via spam o matic's filterimg where admins or mods can ban the member permanently...

Cheers

Toddie

Ben-e-boy
29th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Is this just a ploy so you can do even less as a mod?

NissanGQ4.2
31st August 2019, 10:52 AM
Is this just a ploy so you can do even less as a mod?

Not really we have had the spam filer on for ages now, Any spam will normally disapear from general view, not sure 2 be honest how long it is displayed before being removed from general view.

In regards 2 less work, its pretty much the same work load, it's just shown in one place for mods 2 view and remove / ban the member then going through each individual thread / post, so if the one spammer has spammed multiply threads then we only need 2 ban and remove one and the rest will automatically get deleted :)

NissanGQ4.2
31st August 2019, 10:58 AM
I have been slack and have not viewed the mod section for spam for a while, let me just say all the other mods are slack arses, the list is very very long :(

growler2058
31st August 2019, 05:36 PM
I love the reports. Gives me pleasure spamomatic em. Some of us aren’t slack crumps Toddy 😱

rusty_nail
31st August 2019, 07:40 PM
I love the reports. Gives me pleasure spamomatic em. Some of us aren’t slack crumps Toddy [emoji33]I'm surprised you didn't ban your own spam years ago mate, not sure how someone can dribble so much lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NissanGQ4.2
31st August 2019, 08:00 PM
I love the reports. Gives me pleasure spamomatic em. Some of us aren’t slack crumps Toddy 😱

bahahaha you probably don't even know what the mod section is or how 2 even access it *LMAO*

MudRunnerTD
31st August 2019, 08:23 PM
bahahaha you probably don't even know what the mod section is or how 2 even access it *LMAO*

Nor do I mate. I am all over Spamomatic. If that then puts it somewhere I can't see happy days. Happy to leave the filing job to you mate. Lol. Ain't nobody got time for that Shit!

Plasnart
31st August 2019, 11:02 PM
Haha so who just deleted SEO Melbourne? I didn't report, just called out to Toddy for help.

TPC
31st August 2019, 11:10 PM
That was me, I like deleting them.

Plasnart
31st August 2019, 11:24 PM
That was me, I like deleting them.

Onya Tone. So do I report these schmucks or not? I'm confused now.

Avo
1st September 2019, 12:00 AM
Just report em so they hay twice as much I reckon

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maxhead
1st September 2019, 05:21 AM
Onya Tone. So do I report these schmucks or not? I'm confused now.

Yeah mate, report everything you see. It’s like spamming the mods[emoji23]
They love it apparently, just ask Growler;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk