PDA

View Full Version : Is today dragging for you???

Warnie
10th June 2011, 03:18 PM
I pose this question in waiting for the up coming long weekend. Today is taking forever to pass, does anyone else feel the same and why does this happen on fridays???

AB
10th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Because you are hanging out for the weekend and time stops....lol...Stop looking at the clock and do something that will suck up some time.

You could go and count how many scratches are on your car or give your Patrol a clean with a toothbrush and cup of water....That will kill some time mate...lol

YNOT
10th June 2011, 03:51 PM
It's dragging a bit for me but it's better than the day I had yesterday!

Tony

Dhuck
10th June 2011, 04:04 PM
It's dragging a bit for me but it's better than the day I had yesterday!

Tony

Anything would be better than your day yesterday. But my day is over and have beer in hand

Bigrig
10th June 2011, 04:05 PM
I've fully unloaded and repacked the camper - got rid of every single item not required, rejigged, replaced, restacked, etc - low and behold, I have heaps of space now with everything where I want it - and today has flown by!! lol

growler2058
10th June 2011, 04:24 PM
I'm at home enjoying acoupla scotch n dry's only day the week I indulge while on the weightloss and the day was short SOrry mate been home since 12:30 an luvn it family's at work/daycare would sit here in be jocks if it wasn't so cold

Warnie
10th June 2011, 05:28 PM
I was at work and had nothing to do so I was ready about coal processing machines, even though I already know what they do. I am at nome now and kicking back with a beer so now I am all good.

Yeah your day yesterday Tony must have sucked. I read about that before, unlucky mate.

patch697
10th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Because you are hanging out for the weekend and time stops....lol...Stop looking at the clock and do something that will suck up some time.

You could go and count how many scratches are on your car or give your Patrol a clean with a toothbrush and cup of water....That will kill some time mate...lol

True that Brother.....lol

Woof
10th June 2011, 08:57 PM
No such thing as a slow day for me, last one to leave work again, locked up, went home and had my first beer and got a phone call that a road train had just arrived with 52 pallets of rice, no one around to unload them, so off to work again.

Warnie
10th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah I would have loved to be busy. I am still a student just working 1 or 2 days a week and people know this. I am waiting for people at site to get back to me with some data, but they are taking there sweet time to get it for me. So hence I couldn't finish what I had been working on. Oh well I guess I will continue to wait.