PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile

Stephenn
6th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Hey guys been quite awhile since I've been in here, and unfortunately my ol man has recently passed on. But he did leave me his pig of a 98 td42 which we were in the middle of putting a new turbo on before he so rudely decided to go to a better place Haha!! So my first question is I need to know where the hell are the engine coolant and oil plugs are so i can continue working on this godforsaken car

0-TJ-0
6th July 2019, 03:24 PM
Hey mate, sounds like you've had a bit of an average time!

Try this.. was a good read from memory.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4973-Fitting-a-genuine-Nissan-turbo-to-a-N-A-TD42

0-TJ-0
6th July 2019, 03:33 PM
If you keep reading past the first couple of pages you'll see AB 's build which should help you out.

threedogs
6th July 2019, 06:04 PM
Hello and condolences to you and all concerned,
welcome to the forum enjoy, Winnie is your man for this

Dhuck
7th July 2019, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Stephenn
7th July 2019, 03:50 PM
Thanks for everything guys really appreciate it. Now it's time to start being annoying. The oil restrictor that came with the turbo kit doesn't quite fit into the block so I was wondering if anyone knew what type and size of thread is the oil feed to your turbo is. Oh it's in a 98 GU td42

MudRunnerTD
7th July 2019, 08:13 PM
Thanks for everything guys really appreciate it. Now it's time to start being annoying. The oil restrictor that came with the turbo kit doesn't quite fit into the block so I was wondering if anyone knew what type and size of thread is the oil feed to your turbo is. Oh it's in a 98 GU td42

G'day mate and welc9me t9 the forum. Condolences on your loss mate. Your dad would be stoked that your working on his car and you will be stoked to drive it whennyour done. Good on you mate.

Your intro thread will soon be lost. I recommend doing a bit of a search on the forum for relevant threads then ask your question again in one of those threads. It will make more sense there and will add detail to content which is the foundation of this great place.

You will get plenty of welcomes but most will miss your question here.

What state are you in?

AB
8th July 2019, 07:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Stephenn
8th July 2019, 09:15 PM
G'day mate and welc9me t9 the forum. Condolences on your loss mate. Your dad would be stoked that your working on his car and you will be stoked to drive it whennyour done. Good on you mate.

Your intro thread will soon be lost. I recommend doing a bit of a search on the forum for relevant threads then ask your question again in one of those threads. It will make more sense there and will add detail to content which is the foundation of this great place.

You will get plenty of welcomes but most will miss your question here.

What state are you in?

In the west mate

Stephenn
8th July 2019, 09:16 PM
Western Australia

Avo
8th July 2019, 09:58 PM
Western AustraliaWelocome to the forum,from another sandgroper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk