PDA

View Full Version : Good Auto Elec Brisbane Northside required

Gordy
8th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Hi folks,
does anyone have PERSONAL experience with a good sparky northside of Brissy, I am rewiring a project car and need someone who is thorough, doesnt charge like a wounded bull as there may be some hours involved in getting everything done that i want. Doesnt have to be mobile as I can have it towed to any premises. I have done the phone around and at $80/hr + it could end up an expensive exercise if i cant find the right "fit" if you know what i mean

Matt76
8th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Dave Mundy auto electrical at Brendale does all my stuff, both on my vehicle and on work stuff we do. I couldnt fault anything he has ever done for me. Sounds like your job is going to be expensive whoever you go to though.

Gordy
9th June 2011, 01:17 AM
Matt76, thanks for that, I will call him and have a chat, you are right it will cost which ever way i go, I do not mind spending the money, I just want to spend it for the right reasons, not just having the car sit in a shop waiting for someone to get around to it and charging for the privilage. I am assuming 10 hrs will pull it up with the confidence that it is done right. Brendale isnt too far from me so that is a good lead, many thanks,

Gordy

Bigrig
9th June 2011, 07:48 AM
Hey Gordy and Matt - sorry for the hijack, but either of you lads up for a day trip to Beerburrum state forest on Sunday??

5 going this far as you are obviously welcome.