PDA

View Full Version : Just Arrived in Oz and the Forum

GU Shorty
18th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Hi Everyone
Just arrived here in Australia at Xmas and on the Forum today. Great country looking forward to getting out and seeing it and Great people looking forward to meeting more. Genuinely haven't met a rude person yet or found something we dislike about the country Wish we'd moved here years ago. Thankyou for having us.
I have just imported my GU Shorty (GR in UK) just out of Quarantine today and off to compliance so hopefully on the road with Rego and all good to go by next week.3.0 Auto 3" Lift on 35's and re - geared looking forward to getting out there with it. Will try and post some pics

MudRunnerTD
18th June 2019, 04:46 PM
Welcome mate. Enjoy yourself. Nice car. Start an owner's ride thread mate. Keen to see some more.

How did you go getting the 35s passed or have you not got that far yet? You might struggle to register here. If your not staying long and remain in international plates you will get a permit to go bigger. Guy ran 37s for a quick lap last year legally.

Enjoy mate.

GU Shorty
18th June 2019, 05:09 PM
Hi MudRunnerTD It goes in for compliance tomorrow so fingers crossed. I have bought the original wheels with me if need. It is coming in as a personal import and will be on QLD plates hopefully next week.

mudski
18th June 2019, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. If it passes compliance I bet the QLD coppers will pick it up and write you a ticket for them. Be careful.

Love the GU shorties too!

Mc4by
18th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Trav_1980
20th June 2019, 09:53 AM
Welcome to our fine country!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dhuck
21st June 2019, 07:06 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
21st June 2019, 07:19 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.