PDA

View Full Version : Insta fame, stereotypical 4wd owners and jono79

Baby Daddy
14th June 2019, 11:24 PM
So if you guys are up with social media trends you* will know that Instagram is famous for people wanting insta fame.

Whether its semi naked wanna be model(woman)* trying to pose in some sexual pose in her bikini (no where near a beach) holding up a packet of vegan soy no fat full protein untested on animal type of museli or make up etc paired up to some stupid inspirational quote that ypu and i know the saod model never lives by... you get the drill..., these days it has caught serious popularity for many in the 4wd community to do the same. Whether it be women trying to gain insta 4x4 fame by doing star jumps cart wheels or handstands in front of their care or men buying 4wds and modifying them till the cows come home in the hope they gain some serious insta fame and attention* to cash in on sponsors or people to give them free sh1t!

You catch my drift.

A mate of mine who owns A4s media made this vid of your typical 79 series instagram owner...

Let us know if you think he's got them nailed to a tee...

Patrol owners fear not... i have a feeling we're next! Lol

https://youtu.be/TyvSUeDxtuQ

Avo
14th June 2019, 11:46 PM
So if you guys are up with social media trends you* will know that Instagram is famous for people wanting insta fame.

Whether its semi naked wanna be model(woman)* trying to pose in some sexual pose in her bikini (no where near a beach) holding up a packet of vegan soy no fat full protein untested on animal type of museli or make up etc paired up to some stupid inspirational quote that ypu and i know the saod model never lives by... you get the drill..., these days it has caught serious popularity for many in the 4wd community to do the same. Whether it be women trying to gain insta 4x4 fame by doing star jumps cart wheels or handstands in front of their care or men buying 4wds and modifying them till the cows come home in the hope they gain some serious insta fame and attention* to cash in on sponsors or people to give them free sh1t!

You catch my drift.

A mate of mine who owns A4s media made this vid of your typical 79 series instagram owner...

Let us know if you think he's got them nailed to a tee...

Patrol owners fear not... i have a feeling we're next! Lol

https://youtu.be/TyvSUeDxtuQIts ok itll be them 4.2td wankers not us 3ltr wheezer fellas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PeeBee
15th June 2019, 07:16 AM
Very clever.

Winnie
15th June 2019, 07:36 AM
Hahaha that's bloody funny as! Got it down to a tee

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk