PDA

View Full Version : 2009 nissan patrol ute

Dylan Obren
16th May 2019, 02:50 PM
My name is dylan i am 16 years old and i have a 2009 nissan patrol single cab ute, it is a DITD 3.0 ltr turbo desiel with 250,000 kms on the clock.

I get my P's on the 26th july and i am looking to do some work on her. As an incentive im going away in October for a trip with the boys.
Its a great car but i have some work i really want to do,

33 inch muddies,
3 inch lift kit,
New ARB bull bar,
15,000lb winch,
ARB bash plate,
3.0 ltr patrol performance chip,
propane tank installed

obviously i cant do all of these things at once and im only 16 and cant afford it, but its okay to dream ahahaha.

Before october i want to have the performance chip installed, i want to sandblast the tray and bull bar and repaint them black and i want to have the 33 inch muddies on. i obviously cant afford the lift kit so for now i want to put a 2 inch body lift on her for the meanwhile. And ideally i want to install a propane tank as my dad works with them and has done it before.

if you guys have any suggestions please do tell me as i am only new to 4wd and this is my first car.
cheers Dylan

0-TJ-0
16th May 2019, 04:05 PM
Welcome mate. Start a build thread and show us how you progress!

Dhuck
16th May 2019, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. 15000 lbs is a bit over the top. But have fun.

Dylan Obren
17th May 2019, 09:56 AM
ahaha yeah mate it probally is but im thinking im just gonna get like a 10,000lb one
cheers dylan

threedogs
17th May 2019, 01:44 PM
Hello Dylan and welcome to the forum,
to keep it legal go for the 50 mm lift.
save for a front locker for max traction'
as suggested start a build thread

Dylan Obren
20th May 2019, 09:31 AM
Hey mate,
i was looking around and apparently the model of my car can have a maximum of a 4 inch lift with 35 inch muddies...
not too sure if thats right
cheers