PDA

View Full Version : New around here

Luck
31st May 2011, 01:38 PM
Hey everyone, I just found this site and I'm pretty stoked about it as I am a new Patrol Owner (bought a '97 GQ). I'm actually from Canada so i've been looking for some cool off road tracks around my area, so I'm sure that this will help. As for right now, I'm trying to figure out how to change the quarter glass in the rear door as I was broken into last night. Bummer! I'm hoping one of the manuals on here could help save me some money by showing me how to do the work myself. Thanks

growler2058
31st May 2011, 01:40 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of good info and advice

Clunk
31st May 2011, 01:43 PM
g'day luck and welcome aboard. I'm pretty syre there's a thread on here somewhere that talks about the rear quarter windows................... have a looksee and if ya can't just shout out and I'm sure someone will be able to oint you in the right direction

Bob
31st May 2011, 01:44 PM
wELCOME MATE. JOIN IN AND ENJOY

Clunk
31st May 2011, 01:49 PM
Here's one I've found for ya Luck, hope it helps, just ignore the first page though lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1936-Replacing-GQ-Rear-Sliding-Window-Frames&highlight=rear+quarter+windows

AB
31st May 2011, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Luck, congrats on the new beast too!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
31st May 2011, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
31st May 2011, 02:14 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Luck, so have you imigrated to Oz? and where here are you?

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
31st May 2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the forum luck,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out when they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

wildgu6
1st June 2011, 10:19 PM
Hey buddy, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and dont be shy.

stay safe, stay happy & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

nowoolies
1st June 2011, 10:29 PM
g`day Luck
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

timbar
1st June 2011, 10:39 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dark 1
2nd June 2011, 11:00 PM
Welcome buddy have a poke around & join in when ready.

Maxhead
3rd June 2011, 07:02 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Luck

Bigrig
3rd June 2011, 07:14 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Woof
3rd June 2011, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Luck, enjoy.