PDA

View Full Version : Me presento ante la comunidad

peludo
5th January 2019, 01:45 AM
Buenos días; Soy Angel, me dicen Peludo, vivo en Puerto Madryn, patagonia Argentina, tengo una Nissan Patrol RD 28 año 1998 que rescaté de un galpón en donde estaba abandonada.
Hace 3 años que la tengo en proceso de reconstrucción, funciona muy bien pero todavía falta mucho para q esté optima.
Le hice a nuevo el motor, la tapa de cilindros ya estaba rectificada de antes por eso mismo es que no quedó bien y estoy en campaña de conseguir una tapa de cilindros nueva. Sistema de suspensión, refrigeración, dirección reparados.
Estoy necesitando consejos e info sobre temas puntuales, los q buscaré en el foro.
Muchas gracias por admitirme

threedogs
5th January 2019, 08:40 AM
welcome can you repeat in english please
enjoy

Dhuck
5th January 2019, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

TimE
5th January 2019, 10:20 AM
For TD

Good Morning; I'm Angel, they call me Peludo, I live in Puerto Madryn, Patagonia Argentina, I have a Nissan Patrol RD 28 year 1998 that I rescued from a warehouse where it was abandoned.
3 years ago I have it in the process of reconstruction, it works very well but there is still a lot to be optimized.
I did the engine again, the cylinder cover was already rectified before that is why it was not good and I'm in the campaign to get a new cylinder cover. Suspension system, cooling, direction repaired.
I am in need of advice and information on specific topics, which I will look for in the forum.
Thank you very much for admitting me

Bob
5th January 2019, 10:21 AM
Buenos días; Soy Angel, me dicen Peludo, vivo en Puerto Madryn, patagonia Argentina, tengo una Nissan Patrol RD 28 año 1998 que rescaté de un galpón en donde estaba abandonada.
Hace 3 años que la tengo en proceso de reconstrucción, funciona muy bien pero todavía falta mucho para q esté optima.
Le hice a nuevo el motor, la tapa de cilindros ya estaba rectificada de antes por eso mismo es que no quedó bien y estoy en campaña de conseguir una tapa de cilindros nueva. Sistema de suspensión, refrigeración, dirección reparados.
Estoy necesitando consejos e info sobre temas puntuales, los q buscaré en el foro.
Muchas gracias por admitirme

This translates to :-

Good Morning; I'm Angel, they call me Peludo, I live in Puerto Madryn, Patagonia Argentina, I have a Nissan Patrol RD 28 year 1998 that I rescued from a warehouse where it was abandoned.3 years ago I have it in the process of reconstruction, it works very well but there is still a lot to be optimized.I did the engine again, the cylinder cover was already rectified before that is why it was not good and I'm in the campaign to get a new cylinder cover. Suspension system, cooling, direction repaired.I am in need of advice and information on specific topics, which I will look for in the forum.Thank you very much for admitting me

Sorry TIME beat me to it

MudRunnerTD
5th January 2019, 11:12 AM
Welcome Peludo. Enjoy the forum and good luck with your search

Mc4by
5th January 2019, 12:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

4bye4
5th January 2019, 03:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum mate. Hola y Bienvenidos al compañero de foro.

GQtdauto
5th January 2019, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the forum

mudnut
5th January 2019, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?41430-RD28-Important-things-to-check

Good luck with your restoration. Plenty of good information on this great forum.

AB
5th January 2019, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations!