PDA

View Full Version : again a new

NICOTOY60
5th January 2019, 12:11 AM
Hello everyone I am new and I come to introduce myself, I have already read a lot of post the forum is a real wealth of information.
My name is Nicolas I am 42 years old I am French, I live 80 km from Paris and I drive everywhere in Europe with a patrol 3l td automatic gearbox, I hope to go soon in Africa with to discover new landscapes.

thanks to you all and later on the forum.

: trink13:: trink13:

GQtdauto
5th January 2019, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the forum

MudRunnerTD
5th January 2019, 08:19 AM
Welcome mate. Some pics of your travels would be amazing

threedogs
5th January 2019, 08:26 AM
Hello and escargo to you excuse my french Im a bit rusty
only joking welcomr to thr fotum ask away.
Things to look for are loose harmonic balancer
Pretty good for offroad ,donnt need much
to be a weapom so think about your mods carefully
dont know what country you Drive in. You already have the besr rear diff
going. choices for thr ftont are ARB, E Locker and a Pro locker. or an autu lockka like
lock right, Personally I wouldnt put one in the fromt but thats just me.
Anyway ask away and most of all enjoy

Dhuck
5th January 2019, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Mc4by
5th January 2019, 12:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

4bye4
5th January 2019, 03:30 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

AB
5th January 2019, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations!

NICOTOY60
6th January 2019, 03:13 AM
thank you for your welcome.

for us europeen you Australians are the kings of the 4x4, with us there are few possibilities yet our country France is very beautiful, it is a shame all his.
there are some great equipment suppliers at your place.
if there are people interresses I would do posts on my small trips, I always travel with 3 friends.
a friend has a HZJ 105 and a PATROL 2.8 l td my other friend has a HDJ 100 and a PATROL 2.8 l td.

I had 2 SUZUKI SAMURAI a 410 gasoline and a 1.9 TD after I had a TOYOTA kzj 73 and now my PATROL 3 l.
it's been almost 20 years since I went off road.

rusty_nail
6th January 2019, 08:14 PM
if there are people interresses I would do posts on my small trips, I always travel with 3 friends.

Please do mate, always keen to see pics of other people's adventures, especially in another country

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NICOTOY60
8th January 2019, 03:29 AM
I try to solve the problem of automatic gearbox of my patrol and I make you small post on my walks in the part of the forum planned for.

but for the intant, I find no valid answers.

my first ride in roumania .

me and my TOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sihodEnt4Yk

and after with my parol short body in spania .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhejLwpQJXQ

johnosmitho
13th January 2019, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. I'm new here too and looking forward to chatting and sharing info on these awesome cars.
Cheers,

John