PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Yes its that time again

Sir Roofy
19th December 2018, 11:21 AM
Thanks to everyone for a great year lots of interesting reading a few trips we missed out on
but hope to make some next year
the truck is running ok that was a learning curve i whish not to go through again
those that dont know i did the injector pump on my own with the help of a diesel machanic
that reset the timingmarks for me

any way A MERRY CHRITMAS to you all and a HAPPY AND SAFE NEWYEAR
Sir Roofy and Jane-o :santa::santa::santa:

mudnut
19th December 2018, 11:38 AM
Merry Christmas Roofy . I hope we get up to the Murray in '19, mate.

Sir Roofy
19th December 2018, 12:31 PM
Merry Christmas Roofy . I hope we get up to the Murray in '19, mate.

Could be a plan mate

Plasnart
19th December 2018, 12:58 PM
Merry Xmas Sir Roofy and Jane-O!

mudski
19th December 2018, 05:13 PM
Merry Christmas to yourself and Jane mate. I hope its a good and safe one.

10G
19th December 2018, 05:17 PM
A few years back, at Christmas time, I used to think, well that's a year over, it's along way to this time next year.

These days I know this time next year will be here bloody quickly.

Enjoy the time and have a great break.

jack
20th December 2018, 08:29 PM
I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.

So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
the sole discretion of the wisher.
Name withheld (Privacy Act).

Cuppa
20th December 2018, 09:49 PM
I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.

So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at

Yep, Happy Christmas & New year to everyone from Me & MrsTea.
May your wheels not wobble, & your motors make no horrible noises in 2019.

10G
21st December 2018, 11:17 AM

I'm offended by this post because it didn't offend me in any way.

4bye4
21st December 2018, 12:23 PM
All the Merrys and Happys to the members of the greatest forum in the universe. Stay safe and forge ahead in the coming year.

Wizard52
21st December 2018, 01:38 PM
Merry Xmas to all.
Hope to be more involved again on forum next year when mobile coverage improves to deserted tropical island where I jagged a caretakers job.
Cheers
Peter

taslucas
21st December 2018, 11:22 PM
Merry Christmas to you all!
Wishing you all a food coma couch nap!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Plasnart
21st December 2018, 11:27 PM
Merry Christmas to you all!
Wishing you all a food coma couch nap!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk