PDA

View Full Version : Help pls

Budjen98
25th May 2011, 10:06 PM
Hi,
Just a question everytime i go to open photos or links the below message pops up. I have reached 25 posts and am keen to search for stuff and contribute on this site. Could someone tell me what the go is. Thanks.

Budjen98, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.This category cannot be accessed until you have reached 25 posts. Please contribute to the forum by introducing yourself and joining in the conversations. PLEASE DO NOT PUT 25 POSTS OF RUBBISH ON THIS FORUM OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE REMOVED.

NissanGQ4.2
25th May 2011, 10:23 PM
I dare say your email address was not confirmed when you joined up. PM AB ( Andy ) and let him know your problem. He might even see the thread 2nite and sort it for you.

wildgu6
25th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Sometimes your internet connection can expire or cut off automatically logging you off, or you have not logged in, this will give you the same msg.

Cheers Pete

AB
26th May 2011, 08:39 AM
Correct Todd, his email was not confirmed and stuck in the awaiting section.

We don't have the 25 post rule anymore and manuals can be downloaded by anyone but you do need to confirm your email address when you sign up.

I fixed yours anyway mate so you should be good to go.

Budjen98
26th May 2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks guys, i could not work it out for the life of me..... Thanks again.