Baby Daddy
11th December 2018, 01:39 AM
Hi all,
Must be factory manual locking hubs.
Gq or gu
Thanks

threedogs
13th December 2018, 02:06 PM
Have a search theres heaps written on this subject.
You dont even need to buy anything you just dont something
to the internals

Baby Daddy
15th December 2018, 12:24 AM
Hi three dogs
I required a replacement for a mate as last we were out many moons ago i snapped a hub and used his spare.

I do not have the one that originally broke anymore so looking for a set to give him one.
Cheers

mudski
15th December 2018, 07:58 AM
I highly doubt anyone who has a spare set of factory manual hubs would part with them. As we all know what these are worth new. Pretty much worth their weight in gold. I bought a set of Chinese ones and they were shite to say the least. I ended up getting a new oem pair for around $600 from memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnie
15th December 2018, 08:08 AM
I found a local bloke who wrecks patrols and paid $90 for one hub. $100 seems to be the going rate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mudski
15th December 2018, 12:44 PM
I found a local bloke who wrecks patrols and paid $90 for one hub. $100 seems to be the going rate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah good score. I remember ringing around and good luck was the response I got from them. Might have just been a bad time for finding hubs then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GQtdauto
15th December 2018, 01:03 PM
I've got two in the shed somewhere .

Baby Daddy
20th December 2018, 12:54 PM
I've got two in the shed somewhere .

Please inbox me with price
Many thanks

rusty_nail
20th December 2018, 05:11 PM
I'm interested if baby daddy passes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GQtdauto
20th December 2018, 05:54 PM
Tell you what I'll go track them down then get back to you both , I'm sure there were egg rings with them but unsure of if the complete bits are there .
Came in a box with a maverick I bought which was loaded with crap like CV's the hubs a spare diff and for some reason a big outboard motor .
Doubt I'm ever going to use any of the GQ bits like cv shafts etc as mine is an auto and I drive like I've got to get home not like I stole it .