PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Sound

Cuppa
26th November 2018, 12:38 PM
AB Can you remind me how to turn on the sound for the smashing Christmas lights so I can carry out my annual 'annoying the bejeezus' out of my good wife for a few days. Lights are up but with no sound. Ta :)

TimE
26th November 2018, 12:41 PM
Just play this all day Cuppa

https://youtu.be/bPPGf5onfMU

Bob
26th November 2018, 06:25 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/11/181.jpg

AB
26th November 2018, 06:42 PM
Okies, that took me a few minutes to work that one out.

The Christmas lights are a flash plugin so you need to make sure your browser accepts flash on this forum.

Logn story short, click on the symbol right next to the URL of this site at the top of the browser and always allow flash on this site.

Anyone stuck let me know.

Woof
26th November 2018, 06:55 PM
Ok...............I opted out of these annoying bloody lights and after 2 years of peace & quiet they are back.......I can see someone getting clobbered with a Very Large Infraction Stick.....................................

AB
26th November 2018, 06:56 PM
Ok...............I opted out of these annoying bloody lights and after 2 years of peace & quiet they are back.......I can see someone getting clobbered with a Very Large Infraction Stick.....................................

Whats wrong Doggy?

Cuppa
26th November 2018, 07:11 PM
Okies, that took me a few minutes to work that one out.

The Christmas lights are a flash plugin so you need to make sure your browser accepts flash on this forum.

Logn story short, click on the symbol right next to the URL of this site at the top of the browser and always allow flash on this site.

Anyone stuck let me know.

Aha, now that you've told me I remember you telling me that last year. I'll probably ask again next year too! :) Thanks Andy. And the best thing is that I can profess innocence & MrsTea believes it's all down to you. Ha ha.

Now to play .... hee heee.

jack
26th November 2018, 07:55 PM
Aha, now that you've told me I remember you telling me that last year. I'll probably ask again next year too! :) Thanks Andy. And the best thing is that I can profess innocence & MrsTea believes it's all down to you. Ha ha.

Now to play .... hee heee.

Sick man, cruel and unusual punishment - You've officially gone Troppo

Plasnart
26th November 2018, 08:23 PM
Sick man, cruel and unusual punishment - You've officially gone Troppo

Haha and its still only the build-up. Poor Mrs Tea!

Woof
26th November 2018, 08:42 PM
Whats wrong Doggy?

All good now mate.............................................y ou do not know how close you came to being clobbered with the Big Stick :fish: :cheers:

Plasnart
26th November 2018, 09:25 PM
Haha and its still only the build-up. Poor Mrs Tea!

Hey Cuppa this read less flippant than it was intended. I do read and enjoy your blog mate. What you are both doing is a great adventure! Wishing I was able to do that again but the build up to the wet season historically has been regarded as the "silly season" and my flippant jibe related to that. Wasn't insinuating you're suffering the effects.. Actually jealous of your opportunity to experience what you're doing. Ten thumbs up for your blog too mate, is a great read!

Cuppa
26th November 2018, 10:27 PM
Thanks Plassy. Thought your response to Jack's comment showed true wit. Made me laugh out loud.

No 'Mango madness' here ............yet.

AB
28th November 2018, 06:18 AM
As above too if you still want the lights showing and be able to smash them without that soothing sound just disable the flash for this site.