PDA

View Full Version : AnotherNew Real 4WD owner hahaha

scottbyrne1
24th May 2011, 12:51 PM
hi guy and gals,,another newbi here to the forum,,not to the scene though. the name is scott and i live where most of you come for the extrme adventure, i live on the cape in weipa where locking your hubs in is a every weekend chore hahaha,,yes it is a beautiful and gate way to some of the most beautiful parts of our country, a trip up to canal creek on the OTL is a few hours drive and fruitbat falls and elliot falls, great place for a beer and laying in the drink hahaha.

well i own a ford maverick 4.2 wagon with 5inch lift and front locker (worth far more than the price tag i assure you) and just a 5k rig that lives in the red dirt everyday on the mines.

well im sure iv done what they asked me so now to picking brains and giving people advice on your trip to the cape,,feel free to ask as i do know this place well and some of the secrets haha. if your heading up this way and need advice on what you think your in for then feel free to ask away,,if toyota can get around up here then we can in 2wd hahaha,,

growler2058
24th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Gday nate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of useful info and advice

HippoNZ
24th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Hey mate welcome to the site, looks like you have plenty to offer - post some pics up when ya can! haha

Bob
24th May 2011, 01:07 PM
welcome mate. join in and enjoy

Dhuck
24th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

nowoolies
24th May 2011, 01:16 PM
g`day Scotty
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Warnie
24th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Welcome Scott, nice to see another QLD member. What do you do in the mine??? I am a final year uni student studying chemical and metallurgical engineering, I work with Rio Coal.

fixer982
24th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome, Scotty. Good to see another new member. There is plenty of fun here, as well as information and opinions, some informed, some not. They are a friendly bunch here. Now how about some of those pictures??

Maxhead
24th May 2011, 03:46 PM
G'Day mate and welcome aboard nissanpatrol.com.au. Enjoy

NissanGQ4.2
24th May 2011, 04:15 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Scott,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where needed.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

AB
24th May 2011, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, great intro!

What a place to be! Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

katwoman
24th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Welcome, Scott. Enjoy your stay.

big_fletch
24th May 2011, 06:48 PM

Fletcha

GUtsy ute
24th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Hi Scott,
Nice to have you here and I'm sure quite a few people will be picking your brains for info on the Cape.
Seems everyone is talking about doing the Cape trip in the next couple of years.
Ask away with any queries you may have and put up some pics of those places you mentioned please.
Be nice to see them.

Cheers Gavin

Sir Roofy
24th May 2011, 07:01 PM
welcome aboard scott enjoy your stay

Dark 1
24th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.

Finly Owner
24th May 2011, 09:36 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Scott

Tim

Bigrig
24th May 2011, 09:49 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Clunk
25th May 2011, 01:27 AM
g'day Scott and welcome aboard

timbar
25th May 2011, 03:05 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

wildgu6
25th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Hey scott, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and dont be shy.

stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Budjen98
25th May 2011, 09:49 PM

DX grunt
28th May 2011, 11:19 AM
G’day mate

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

Take care out there.

Rossco
DX grunt

Woof
28th May 2011, 05:19 PM
Welcome Scott, enjoy the forum mate......a few mates are heading up your way very soon so I will see if they have some questions for you.

big_fletch
28th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Gday and welcome to the forum mate, always good to have another member aboard

Fletcha

scotty83
29th May 2011, 08:16 PM
Hi Scott Welcome to the crew. Another Scott just what we like to see. Lots of newbies here, with some great experts on board to help them out. Hope you are finding everything you need here. If you don't though, just ask someone will lend a hand

See you around.. Scotty