PDA

View Full Version : Tail Lights

David1944
8th October 2018, 09:09 PM
Hi Guys

Am wondering if anyone can suggest a good source of new/second hand tail lights.

Had someone back into the truck last week and cracked the passenger side light. Have spent hours on the internet and to my horror I cannot find a matchig one.

Its a full function light with brake at the top, reverse in the middle and brake/tail light at the bottom (2008 ST)

Am assuming it is original equipment but maybe I am wrong !!

jack
8th October 2018, 09:32 PM
Hi Guys

Am wondering if anyone can suggest a good source of new/second hand tail lights.

Had someone back into the truck last week and cracked the passenger side light. Have spent hours on the internet and to my horror I cannot find a matchig one.

Its a full function light with brake at the top, reverse in the middle and brake/tail light at the bottom (2008 ST)

Am assuming it is original equipment but maybe I am wrong !!

That would be an after market one, original only had the reverse light and non functioning brake and tail lights.
Have a look at my post in the for sale section, I've got a picture in there http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?43587-Nissan-patrol-new-amp-used-parts-what-are-they-worth