PDA

View Full Version : New member

faddoulpops
30th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I've got a dual fuel 2002 GU patrol TB48DE, have had the car over 10 years now. Its been running amazing for many years but in the past year or so it has started to give me grief. It starts to run rough, especially on a cold start. I've had many people look at it and cannot come to a conclusive answer. The most recent issue now is the the engine is running rough, especially on gas.
When it first started we changed the O2 sensors, and changed the coil pack. I have also changed the petrol fuel pump after a trip where there may have been some contamination of the fuel with sand. I have changed the MAF sensor but i do not think i was provided with a Nissan genuine one. I have just reconverted the gas system and put an updated system (first installed in 2008) as we assumed that it may be a problem with the gas ECU. After speaking with another mechanic, he has suggested that we change the MAF sensor again and try get a Nissan genuine one this time.

i have already read some threads on here that seem to have similar issues, and i will be troubleshooting following some of the guides to see if i can solve this.

any help will be much appreciated :)

Dhuck
1st October 2018, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

MEGOMONSTER
1st October 2018, 05:23 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information....

AB
1st October 2018, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

You might get a better response by asking questions in a different section as a lot of folk don't read the intros.

MB TD42
1st October 2018, 08:35 PM
Gday from WA

4bye4
2nd October 2018, 12:41 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

GQtdauto
2nd October 2018, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the club