PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

cane
22nd May 2011, 10:44 AM
sorry all, i didnt realise i had to intro here, i intro'd in a forum, my bad.. anyways, name is cane, 26, married with children, from brisbane, own a 1982 mq patrol, no mods yet but planned for a lift and new paint, looking at a set of lockers,winch and all the goodies, pretty much this is my 2nd 4wd, upgraded or downgraded ( depends on how you see it ) from a 92 4runner up to the mq, main reason cause i dont think i could put a 3rd row seat in the 4runner... thanx guys and enjoy

DX grunt
22nd May 2011, 10:50 AM
G'day Cane

Welcome to you and your family. Lots of forum members from Brisvegas and Qld on here. I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly.

Nothing wrong with a standard troll.

Take care and we look forward to seeing your mods progress at your pace.

Rossco
DX grunt

Sir Roofy
22nd May 2011, 10:55 AM
welcome again cane
enjoy your stay

Bigrig
22nd May 2011, 10:56 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

If you're up for it (even just a day trip), a bunch of us are heading up to Landcruiser Mountain park next weekend (28th/29th) and you are more than welcome to come up and meet a few of us - very easy going, family oriented (heaps of kids going), no pressure bunch, so would be great if you could make it. If not, no dramas, just keep an eye on the Clubs and Events section for QLD as we usually get out about every 4-6 weeks for some sort of play!! Great opportunity to meet up, have a coldie, let's the kids run free, and get the rigs dirty with some like minded people!!

Enjoy!!

Bob
22nd May 2011, 11:38 AM
Welcome Cane . Enjoy the experience

Dhuck
22nd May 2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
22nd May 2011, 11:57 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of good info and advice! Sounds like a good UPGRADE to me hahaha

Dark 1
22nd May 2011, 07:36 PM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.

Maxhead
22nd May 2011, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Cane

timbar
22nd May 2011, 08:11 PM
G'day Again mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

AB
22nd May 2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the forum Cane, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
22nd May 2011, 08:39 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Cane, thanks for intro Mate. Have pm'd you with mob.no for head.

Tim

Clunk
22nd May 2011, 09:36 PM
g'day Cane and welcome aboard

NissanGQ4.2
24th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Welcome 2 the forum,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where needed.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

wildgu6
25th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Hey buddy, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete