PDA

View Full Version : Fog lights Gu Patrol

Mal@2006patrol
15th September 2018, 11:13 AM
Hi I am fitting a set of aftermarket fog /drl lights to my GU, I had a look and behind the bull bar and there is a plug tired back on each side were the indicator and park are connected, can anyone tell me if this is plug for factory fog lights? it would be great to be able to use the factory wiring loom instead of running more wires.
Cheers

Hodge
15th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Hi I am fitting a set of aftermarket fog /drl lights to my GU, I had a look and behind the bull bar and there is a plug tired back on each side were the indicator and park are connected, can anyone tell me if this is plug for factory fog lights? it would be great to be able to use the factory wiring loom instead of running more wires.
Cheers

Yes, correct, it is brown in color? It is the loom for factory foggies. I believe it is missing a relay, and obviously the in cab wiring / switch.

When ARB fitted up my bull bar with fog lights... I remember asking why they just don't use the factory loom / plug since it is already there. He said, it was far easier to just use a new loom instead of retro fitting to the existing loom.

Mal@2006patrol
15th September 2018, 02:33 PM
Cheers Hodge

Dhuck
16th September 2018, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

MEGOMONSTER
17th September 2018, 09:45 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information....

4bye4
2nd October 2018, 12:17 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.