PDA

View Full Version : Terrain tamer... is it any good?

YalwalYowie
21st May 2011, 09:15 PM
Hi all, I am just wondering if anyone has much experience with terrain tamer gear? I have seen the ads etc on 4wd action but being ads of course they are going to back it. I just want to know if this gear is any good and value for money etc. Any help would be great thanks
Yowie

Bigrig
21st May 2011, 09:19 PM
Hi all, I am just wondering if anyone has much experience with terrain tamer gear? I have seen the ads etc on 4wd action but being ads of course they are going to back it. I just want to know if this gear is any good and value for money etc. Any help would be great thanks
Yowie

Haven't got any, but the shop I get most my gear from sells a heap of it and reckon it's pretty good value for money ..

No personal experience with it though.

YalwalYowie
21st May 2011, 09:24 PM
Cheers bigrig, I guess it would be a pretty subjective question anyway and what one person likes the next will hate... that's why we drive patrols not land lubbers! but I want to know that something is not complete crap before I lay down my hard earned! It is not easy to come by!!!

Bigrig
21st May 2011, 09:58 PM
Cheers bigrig, I guess it would be a pretty subjective question anyway and what one person likes the next will hate... that's why we drive patrols not land lubbers! but I want to know that something is not complete crap before I lay down my hard earned! It is not easy to come by!!!

Don't blame you mate - do the research, THEN outlay the dollars ...

Good luck with it ... hopefully someone on here has tested some items out!

growler2058
22nd May 2011, 06:57 AM
Mate got recovery points for anutha brand of 4b and good quality/ value

YalwalYowie
22nd May 2011, 01:13 PM
Thanks growlers. I guess we all want the best quality for the least bucks eh! It is like the holy grail. Thanks for your reply.

NT0351
22nd May 2011, 10:12 PM
I was chatting with them at the Auto aftermarket expo last week and seem to be good. I saw their products and have ordered a custom alloy radiator for the MQ to suit EL Falcon thermos. The quality seems to be A1 so lets hope it is!