PDA

View Full Version : led lights

moonie
10th September 2018, 04:56 PM
is any one using kings 9inch led driving lights if so what do you think of them

Yeti's Beast
10th September 2018, 05:00 PM
is any one using kings 9inch led driving lights if so what do you think of them

Not me personally but I know of people with them and they are very bright and have a good spread beam. As with most LED they don’t throw abeam very far down the road but light up everything close by really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

moonie
10th September 2018, 05:17 PM
thanks mate thinking of getting a pair

Hodge
10th September 2018, 06:46 PM
I know a few people with them and they can't fault them. All in all not a bad bang for buck pair of lights.

Yeti's Beast
10th September 2018, 11:26 PM
Just a bit of food for thought, I run normal driving lights for the distance they throw light and a light bar to give that white spread beam
I find the combination works for me and I can switch between the 2 for different occasions like when it’s pouring rain. The light bar is too bright and rain reflects the light where as the more yellow light of the Cibie driving lights cuts through better without blinding me
That’s my 2 cents worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VK2FMIA
11th September 2018, 09:44 AM
Mate has had a set of them for a couple of years now with no problems. Nice bright light. I bought a similar set off Ebay for around the same money, wish I had gone with the super centre ones, hell of a lot better.

MB
12th September 2018, 02:48 AM
Still own two on the back of the rear canopy peaks, slightly twisted outwards for harsh HC hairpins. They do appear tough being rear high mounted coping sh$t backwards.
Agree with blokes above though, currently running my ‘wide/spread’ forward rooftop beams with HID. Not a huge fan of LED forward spreads on my sooky Victorian 3M reflectivity stupid sign eyeballs [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swathe
12th September 2018, 11:20 AM
Bloke at work is running a pair and he's really happy with them.