PDA

View Full Version : New guy on the block

1peter
21st May 2011, 05:41 PM
Hi all, i am in the middle of trying to buy my 1st 4X (GU Patrol) and have found a lot of interesting reading on this forum so far. I am already a lot more educated than i was a few days ago so i am looking forward to being a long time member of the forum and hopefully, before too much longer, I will also be the proud owner of a GU Patrol. I am looking around the $15,000 mark so if anyone knows of a good GU around this price with a few extras and near Brissy (i am on the northside) let me know. Thanks .

growler2058
21st May 2011, 05:43 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of ueful info and advice

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2011, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the forum

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where the can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

Dhuck
21st May 2011, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
21st May 2011, 08:59 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Peter, good luck with purchase

Tim

Bigrig
21st May 2011, 09:04 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Clunk
21st May 2011, 09:42 PM
G'day Peter and welcome aboard

timbar
21st May 2011, 10:33 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
21st May 2011, 11:02 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

AB
22nd May 2011, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Peter, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

1peter
22nd May 2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks all, you all seem like a helpfull mob. Maybe i will get to meet some of you if i can get myself a truck soon.

Bigrig
22nd May 2011, 11:04 AM
Hey mate - what are you driving currently? A fourbie of any description? If so, feel free to come up to Landcruiser Mountain Park next weekend to meetup with a bunch of us (about a dozen!!). Would be a great opportunity to meet and greet, chew the fat on what we'll all spend your money on (lol), and get some ideas for the rig ... oh, and have a beer and get the rigs dirty!!!

Even a two wheel drive would get into the park, and there is plenty of seats I'm sure that would accommodate you/family for a trip around the park - get the juices flowing for getting yours!!!

No drama if not, and sure we'll get the chance to catch up at some stage!!
Cheers

Bob
22nd May 2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in the conversations and enjoy the ride

Dark 1
22nd May 2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.

wildgu6
26th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Hey Pete, Just playing catch up with intro's, Welcome aboard,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and dont be shy.

stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

snicko
26th May 2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome mate, good luck on getting your wheels I have a GU and love it so when you get yours put some pics up.