PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

The Baz
2nd September 2018, 10:28 AM
Hi Folks,
Been some time since I have been on this forum unable to log on due to changed emails etc. Had to re register so here I am again, my drive is a 2001 G 3ltre Patrol, the grenade and it went bang at 260,000 unfortunately 400ks from home which is Melbourne Victoria so it was in Wagga Wagga until the engine was replaced. Back on the road again but now having problems with leaking intercooler causing boost problems,back in the shop at the moment hoping to get the problems resolved. Reached out to Nissan for advice on how to stop the donk from going bang again. They took exception at me refering to it as a grenade I asked if they were aware of the history, the person I spoke to wasn’t so they were advised to look up Mr Google, giving me no advice the wash up was “WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCT”
So I am back to glean some advice from this forum.
Thanks in advance,
Barry

growler2058
2nd September 2018, 10:54 AM
G'day Barry welcome back. NADS is what you need to keep the grenade pin in

AB
2nd September 2018, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Dhuck
3rd September 2018, 06:58 AM
Welcome back to the forum mate.

threedogs
3rd September 2018, 01:56 PM
Hi the Baz if youre still running the OE intercooler chances are its leaking they all do, Get onto diesel Smart for a fully tigged number.
In the mean time enjoy the forum and ask anything you want enjoy. Give Mudski a PM ask well

4bye4
4th September 2018, 12:33 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.