PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Calen
4th August 2018, 08:30 PM
Hello everyone! Names Calen, the name states it all, I'm from Tasmania... new to the forum and I've found some really useful guides on here! Especially from AB and his NA to Turbo guide... (A few more pics would be nice for accuracy). Where do I start, well I own a 1997 GQ Patrol Ute TD42 Blacktop with 462xxx K's oh and I forgot to mention it's a leafy too aha. The plans is to turbo it and do a 4" Lift kit, I've got all the gear for the turbo conversion from a factory GU TD42Ti 06 model and I'm waiting for my tax for the lift kit. Back to the GQ I bought it from a 1 owner of 20 years last year at 452xxx K's and it's never missed a beat one bit or been bush shagged, the only down side is the paint, it's rank. I'm looking to make her go a bit faster and keep her reliable hence the turbo kit I've collected. Look forward to getting it all done and may put a few pics up soon of turbo conversion. Nice to meet you all!

Dhuck
5th August 2018, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
5th August 2018, 10:24 AM
Good on ya Calen welcome aboard mate. Tough old ute mate thatll love some forced air

Mc4by
5th August 2018, 11:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

4bye4
6th August 2018, 04:26 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

AB
7th August 2018, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.