PDA

View Full Version : Happy 1st Birthday

patch697
18th May 2011, 12:42 AM
Yep its finally here our very 1st Birthday & let me be the first to say a very big thanks to AB for making it happen in the first place & to our Mods for all there efforts to keep this the place to be & last but not at all least........ A very big thanks to all our Members cos without your outstanding support we would not have a reason to exist so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISSANPATROL.com.au/forum

nowoolies
18th May 2011, 12:43 AM
happy birthday to us

katwoman
18th May 2011, 12:46 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
nissanpatrol.com.au
Thank you to AB, and all mods for making this place a great place to be..
You Guys rock !!!

nowoolies
18th May 2011, 12:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
nissanpatrol.com.au
You Guys rock !!!

and i beat you here hahahahaha
slow tonight aint we hahahahaha

Silver
18th May 2011, 12:48 AM
only been on here for a couple of months, and I've found it very informative and welcoming.

Thanks to AB, the Mods and all the rest who contribute!!

katwoman
18th May 2011, 12:49 AM
and i beat you here hahahahaha
slow tonight aint we hahahahaha

At least I put in an effort...

Clunk
18th May 2011, 01:17 AM
At least I put in an effort...

that makes a change hahahahahaha

anyway enough of the Night Shift banter and tom foolery...........................

HERE'S TO A VERY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO THE NISSANPATROL.COM.AU FORUM

A big thanks to AB for starting it all and to all the mods for keeping us in check....... oh and all their time and efforts in keeing it running as smooth as possible. To all the guys out there with their wealth of knowledge and to everyone for making everyone welcome. It is truly one hell of a forum to be apart of and one that I;m very proud to be apart of.

THREE CHEERS EVERYONE....... NOW WHO'S GOT THE BOURBAN!!!!!???????

nowoolies
18th May 2011, 01:34 AM
that makes a change hahahahahaha

anyway enough of the Night Shift banter and tom foolery...........................

HERE'S TO A VERY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO THE NISSANPATROL.COM.AU FORUM

A big thanks to AB for starting it all and to all the mods for keeping us in check....... oh and all their time and efforts in keeing it running as smooth as possible. To all the guys out there with their wealth of knowledge and to everyone for making everyone welcome. It is truly one hell of a forum to be apart of and one that I;m very proud to be apart of.

THREE CHEERS EVERYONE....... NOW WHO'S GOT THE BOURBAN!!!!!???????

im on my third ........for our 1st birthday of course

timbar
18th May 2011, 02:39 AM
Hip Hip Horray

Hip Hip Horray

Hip Hip Horray

Good Job Guys Big Thanks from everyone here THANKS from Me

my third 256
18th May 2011, 03:22 AM
congrats to all what a wonderfull event
next year we can all celebrate the 2nd birthday at loveday what a hoot
yes i heer you all say easter is the 6th to 9 april but we can all celebrate early cant weeeee

Clunk
18th May 2011, 03:26 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
nissanpatrol.com.au
You Guys rock !!!

I hope you didn't eat all that cake yourself !!!!!!!

XLR8
18th May 2011, 04:21 AM
Congrats on your 1st Birthday guys. Keep up the great work

growler2058
18th May 2011, 04:54 AM
Happy Birthday Forum
Onya AB for starting it all!!
Hip Ray
Hip Ray
Hip Ray

damianovdd
18th May 2011, 05:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISSANPATROL.com.au/forum

katwoman
18th May 2011, 06:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs
I know I've already posted, but I had to go one better than Clunk.. (pml)
From me.... and kept it family friendly !!

Dhuck
18th May 2011, 07:17 AM
Happy B'day NissanPatrol.com.au. Congrats to the folks for making it a successful and friendly place to frequent

Bob
18th May 2011, 07:26 AM
Great Effort AB and Happy Birthday to all of us. May we have many more

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 07:31 AM
Happy B'Day to all involved and especially yourself Andy...Well done mate, look what you've created!!!

Bit early for me to crack one open but I'll make up for it tonight..LOL

Bigrig
18th May 2011, 07:54 AM
And what a first year!!!! Top job AB - give yourself a pat on the back mate. Did you ever anticipate starting a forum that one year on would have people from all over the planet wishing you a happy birthday?? Think about it - it's a pretty big thing!! Congrats mate and a big thankyou from us all.

To everyone else, well ... what more needs to be said! I say it on every introduction "Great people, information and laughs ..."

Now blow out that candle and get back to work!!!! lmfao

big_fletch
18th May 2011, 07:59 AM
Happy birthday NissanPatrol.com.au

A big thanks to AB and all members and mods for helping to make this awesome and knowledgeable website what it is

HIP HIP HOORAY

Sir Roofy
18th May 2011, 08:17 AM
Happy birthday NissanPatrol.com.au

A big thanks to AB and all members and mods for helping to make this awesome and knowledgeable website what it is

HIP HIP HOORAY

cant do the fancy stuff thanks AB and the mods and to us for a great place to be
and MR for sharing

AB
18th May 2011, 09:00 AM
Thanks everyone and happy birthday to the forum.

Wow one year already...lol...Time for speech, I'm feeling nervous!!!

cough cough...ok....Thank you all for coming....lol

Just changed the logo at the top for the festive day. Look forward to dribbling nonsense tonight hey!!!

I can't believe how much it has grown in only 1 year. No scotty I never imagined it to go this far and pretty suprised I must say!!! Can't wait to see the 10 year old birthday!!!

growler2058
18th May 2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks everyone and happy birthday to the forum.

Wow one year already...lol...Time for speech, I'm feeling nervous!!!

cough cough...ok....Thank you all for coming....lol

Just changed the logo at the top for the festive day. Look forward to dribbling nonsense tonight hey!!!

I can't believe how much it has grown in only 1 year. No scotty I never imagined it to go this far and pretty suprised I must say!!! Can't wait to see the 10 year old birthday!!!

Nice party hats mate

macca
18th May 2011, 09:47 AM
A big happy birthday from me as well, a great bunch of people making this a very enjoyable forum. Congratulations to you all.

Macca

MudRunnerTD
18th May 2011, 10:11 AM
Hey Top effort AB Cheers to you mate.

Happy Birthday to the Forum. Great work.

Such a powerful knowledge base in such a short time. Top Job everyone.

Special Thanks must go to Ynot for his photographic memory of all things Nissan => Extraordinary!!

Cheers to all that make this place somewhere to come.

Hooray
Hooray
Hooray!.

04OFF
18th May 2011, 10:15 AM
:hpfredgeorge1::bday::bday: :bday::bday: :bday::bday::hpfredgeorge1:

Yay !, Nice work guys, hope i can be here for the next one :bananarock:

AB
18th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Definitely a special thanks to Ynot for his ongoing support and knowledge in answering the tech questions and helping so many people in trouble!!!

the ferret
18th May 2011, 10:44 AM
Very happy birthday to the Forum, well done Andy and all of the team, top job for sure and a great Forum.
Rod.

DX grunt
18th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Happy birthday to the forum and it's members. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your life for the past 12 months.

I've been here basically since conception, I mean since it started, and like many others, I've seen it grow from strength to strength.

Who knows where this form will be in 10 years? More members - definitely. More threads - definitely. More older members - most definitely. lol

All I want from this forum in the next 10 years is to see that G banger mounted on that bull bar - with pics - we love pics!..... Hahahahahaha.
Don't put pressure on yourself ** - set yourself free and just do it and get it over with. lolololol

I've forgotten more than I've remembered, but there's plenty of references to recall. Thanks everybody.

Take care out there.

Rossco
DX grunt

AB
18th May 2011, 11:37 AM
I'm glad we are not doing those insane bets this footy season!!!

DX grunt
18th May 2011, 11:40 AM
I'm glad we are not doing those insane bets this footy season!!!

In line with 'The year of.........'. This is the year of rest. :harhar:lol

snicko
18th May 2011, 02:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good News for The Birthday...........

Scientists have discovered a potion
for reversing the Ageing Process...

It's Called ALCOHOL!!!!!!

Well done AB, may there be many more.

fixer982
18th May 2011, 05:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISSAN PATROL.COM.AU

Sensational work and a big thank you to Andrew (AB) for your efforts.

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 06:18 PM
HaPpY bUrF-dAy 2 Me, HaPpY bUrF-dAy 2 YoU, HaPpY 1sT bUrF-dAy 2 ThE fOrUm, HaPpy BuRf-DaY 2 Us

A big thank you 2 Andrew for hosting this site and the work he puts in every day 2 maintaining it , the mods for keeping the site in order, and 2 all those members who contribute 2 make this forum what it is 2day.

Special Thanks 2 Tony ( Ynot ) for his assistance with my auto hubs, and his wealth of knowledge that he contributes 2 the forum.

Enough said, so who is supplying the grog 2 this p!ss up???

:1062::1062::1062::1062::1062::1062::1062::1062::1 062::1062::1062::1062:

RustyNails
18th May 2011, 06:22 PM
A very happy Birthday to NissanPatrol.com

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 06:49 PM
Enough said, so who is supplying the grog 2 this p!ss up???

Well, I thought that's an easy one. All the admins and mods should put it up to all the well behaved friendly members who make their job so easy!!! LOL
All agreed...GOOD!

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 06:52 PM
Well, I thought that's an easy one. All the admins and mods should put it up to all the well behaved friendly members who make their job so easy!!! LOL
All agreed...GOOD!

That's not fair Kris, that statement counts me out *L*

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 06:56 PM
That's not fair Kris, that statement counts me out *L*

You and me both mate...but it sounded good!!LOL

AB
18th May 2011, 07:11 PM
Free beer at my place if you can make it to Christmas Hills in time boys...lol

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 07:17 PM

just about 2 hope on the plane Andy, can you pick me up from the airport please, I'll PM you when the plane lands

Bob
18th May 2011, 07:18 PM

be there in five mins. bringing the family and next door neighbours from both sides. about 25 people in all LOL

Timbo
18th May 2011, 07:19 PM
okj okayt, iz itz badf ifz i;m alresy dunkl?/// :1062::1062:
u guyz r teh bset..., juzt wa nt to tank AB 4 setingg up teh nizzan patriol forumz so tht evryome can sharr infoprmayion and led a haypy lifes..!11

Timbo *h!c* :bday::band::1056::feedback::toot::animierte-smilies-f:cheers::spam:::hijacked::gossip::1087::1087::smi leyvault-cute-bi

(ps. NissanPatrol.com.au does not condone drinking, trolling, or both. Tro.. Drink responsibly)

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 07:21 PM
funny thing Tim, I understood that without even thinking about it *L* Time for me 2 have another :)

frenzy
18th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Top stuff. Good on ya AB and everyone that makes this forum enjoyable and informative.
Cheers,
Steve

GUtsy ute
18th May 2011, 07:25 PM
okj okayt, iz itz badf ifz i;m alresy dunkl?/// :1062::1062:
u guyz r teh bset..., juzt wa nt to tank AB 4 setingg up teh nizzan patriol forumz so tht evryome can sharr infoprmayion and led a haypy lifes..!11

Timbo *h!c* :bday::band::1056::feedback::toot::animierte-smilies-f:cheers::spam:::hijacked::gossip::1087::1087::smi leyvault-cute-bi

(ps. NissanPatrol.com.au does not condone drinking, trolling, or both. Tro.. Drink responsibly)

Happy Birthday Forum!!!

I'm off to Timbo's,
Seems like the only place to be tonight!!!!
Is a case of Bourbon enough to bring Timbo?
See you shortly!!!!lol

AB
18th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks peoples....Yeah the scary thing is I actually understood every word too...lol

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 07:28 PM

Don't underestimate the mighty 3.0l GU...LOLOLO
see you shortly!!

AB
18th May 2011, 07:30 PM
Don't underestimate the mighty 3.0l GU...LOLOLO
see you shortly!!

Is that the explosive power of the mighty 3litre I remember you quoting a while back!!!

AB
18th May 2011, 07:33 PM
In fact I think The Dogman was the very first member to sign up to the forum who is a regular.

Just been going through some old emails and he was member number 32 and the previous members we don't see very often.

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Is that the explosive power of the mighty 3litre I remember you quoting a while back!!!

You would be correct mate ...Good memory....is this Andy??? LOLOL

AB
18th May 2011, 07:34 PM
You would be correct mate ...Good memory....is this Andy??? LOLOL

Some things stick, most things get lost...lol

xtreme patrol
18th May 2011, 07:37 PM
Happy Birthday nissanpatrol.com.au
You must feel like a proud dad Andy LOL

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Some things stick, most things get lost...lol

If it stuck and you remembered the 3.0 l's power it must be true and you agree hey ;)

Timbo
18th May 2011, 07:44 PM
In fact I think The Dogman was the very first member to sign up to the forum who is a regular.

Just been going through some old emails and he was member number 32 and the previous members we don't see very often.

I was regular, but my doctor said I had to cut down on the bran :/ I remember the first handful of members. Oh that's right, they were all me and AB anyway lolol!
Good times.

AB
18th May 2011, 07:47 PM
I was regular, but my doctor said I had to cut down on the bran :/ I remember the first handful of members. Oh that's right, they were all me and AB anyway lolol!
Good times.

Yep, those were the days of split personalities...lol

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 07:47 PM
I joined up in June sometime and emailed Andy saying "who are you and whats this forum all about"
The reply must have been alright as I'm still here..lol

GUtsy ute
18th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Happy birthday forum again,

Only been on here 1 month plus, feels like a lot longer though, actually feel a part of everthing.

Thanks to AB and all the mods for this great site and keeping it so friendly.

Congrats on a great Forum.

AB
18th May 2011, 07:53 PM
Happy birthday forum again,

Only been on here 1 month plus, feels like a lot longer though, actually feel a part of everthing.

Thanks to AB and all the mods for this great site and keeping it so friendly.

Congrats on a great Forum.

Only a month..lol...Feels like youve been here longer mate...lol

You seem like a nutter and fitting in with the rest of the mixed bags of lollies mate!!!

growler2058
18th May 2011, 08:06 PM
just about 2 hope on the plane Andy, can you pick me up from the airport please, I'll PM you when the plane lands
Be there in 10 mate.............if not u have my share !!!!

Bigrig
18th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Sorry I'm late - did I miss anything??? lol

growler2058
18th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Sorry I'm late - did I miss anything??? lol
Just the cake n candles hahaha

AB
18th May 2011, 08:25 PM
I think I have about 45 people coming to my house because I offered free beer but I only have 2 slabs, 2 cans of JD, 5 bottles of white and 7 bottles of red...I do have some 2 stroke if we get desperate though...lol

Bigrig
18th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Just the cake n candles hahaha

Oh ... well ... "surprise"!! lol

big_fletch
18th May 2011, 08:26 PM
I think I have about 45 people coming to my house because I offered free beer but I only have 2 slabs, 2 cans of JD, 5 bottles of white and 7 bottles of red...I do have some 2 stroke if we get desperate though...lol

Nothing like sniffing 2stroke to get the party started Haha

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 08:35 PM

Just going past Glenburn mate....not long now...Two stroke will have to do if we get through all that....Then again, get it ready!! LOL

Clunk
18th May 2011, 08:36 PM
evenin all.............................. just a quick hello, still at work.................... will try and get back on later but no doubt you'll all be passed out through partying too hard lol.................. toodle pip

Clunk
18th May 2011, 08:37 PM
oh and happy birthday again,.......... top banana!!!!!!!

Bigrig
18th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Sh!t .... Haven't even left yet ... Could be a while getting there AB ... keep the fridge stocked!!! lol

AB
18th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Just going past Glenburn mate....not long now...Two stroke will have to do if we get through all that....Then again, get it ready!! LOL

Jeez, Glenburn's not far away at all mate...lol.

ACT to Glenburn takes about 6.5 hours and youve done it in 45 minutes...lol...Those 3 litres really do have some serious explosive power!!!

katwoman
18th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Hello all, apparently N/S is allowed out for a while !!

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Jeez, Glenburn's not far away at all mate...lol.

ACT to Glenburn takes about 6.5 hours and youve done it in 45 minutes...lol...Those 3 litres really do have some serious explosive power!!!

Hey you can always dream hey!!

Would have been good to be able to catch up again on the forum's 1st B'day. won't be long!!!

snicko
18th May 2011, 08:42 PM
Hi Guys Happy Birthday.........yeah!!

Bigrig
18th May 2011, 08:45 PM
A bit early for it, but we can all charge our stubbies to the forums second birthday when we're at Loveday!!

AB
18th May 2011, 08:48 PM
A bit early for it, but we can all charge our stubbies to the forums second birthday when we're at Loveday!!

My god, I must be drunk!!!

I just read your post like "A bit early for it but we can all change our stubbies (stubbies meaning undies) for the forums birthday".

I was thinking WTF are you talking about..lol

growler2058
18th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Hi Guys Happy Birthday.........yeah!!

By the look of ur avata snicko i rekon we better call you a taxi hahahahahhhahaha

snicko
18th May 2011, 08:50 PM
By the look of ur avata snicko i rekon we better call you a taxi hahahahahhhahaha

Yeah thought I would show you one I prepared earlier!!!hahahaha Its a Birthday party right??

Bigrig
18th May 2011, 08:51 PM
My god, I must be drunk!!!

I just read your post like "A bit early for it but we can all change our stubbies (stubbies meaning undies) for the forums birthday".

I was thinking WTF are you talking about..lol

Ummm ... yeah, that too I suppose!! LOL

growler2058
18th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah thought I would show you one I prepared earlier!!!hahahaha Its a Birthday party right??

Woo Hoo yay call the cab i'm:bananarock::trink13::1062::cheers::drunk:

snicko
18th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Woo Hoo yay call the cab i'm:bananarock::trink13::1062::cheers::drunk:

A bit early....just have another one....I open it for ya...

growler2058
18th May 2011, 08:58 PM
A bit early....just have another one....I open it for ya...

Better grab us a straw too mate

AB
18th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Did anyone organise any suprises tonight???...lol

snicko
18th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Better grab us a straw too mate

Oky Doky........... want some chips too if I can find some.......Where are they AB?...

AB
18th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Oky Doky........... want some chips too if I can find some.......Where are they AB?...

No chips, just potato....It's slightly crunchy too.....lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/31.jpg

Sir Roofy
18th May 2011, 09:10 PM
No chips, just potato....It's slightly crunchy too.....lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/31.jpg

whoa whats that AB hope thats not in your campoven pml

Dhuck
18th May 2011, 09:18 PM
Ok, I only joined in December, but had a drunken ball for the past 6 months. Havin a ball peeps, keep it up

growler2058
18th May 2011, 09:19 PM
Party on you lot ive started hard and am finishing early OOO ROOO
Thanks for your hospitality AB loved the spud

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 09:20 PM
Did anyone organise any suprises tonight???...lol

Yeah sure, just trying to hack into the site right now.....just wait a bit!LOL

GUtsy ute
18th May 2011, 09:24 PM
See yuh growlers

AB
18th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Yeah sure, just trying to hack into the site right now.....just wait a bit!LOL

Uh oh...lol...my passwords are so ridiculousy confusing even I struggle to log in somedays...lol

snicko
18th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Night Growlers

Finly Owner
18th May 2011, 09:33 PM
Always late to parties, but I am here.
Finly & I wish the FORUM, a very happy
1st Birthday.

We thank it's Daddy Andy for giving it a start.
Thank Ynot for being a Tech and Moderator. and mentor to me.
Patch 697 for being a Super Moderator who has kept this place on the straight and narow while helping to spread the friendship.
The Dogman for being a Moderator who until recently was here every night, with bark worse than his bite.
And to our newest Moderator, Big Rig thanks for his new enthusiasm for getting out with as many members meeting, helping and off 4 wheeling.

Then the blokes who have been responsible for starting our common threads like, General banter, drunkim ramlins, night shift, aussie rules, 3 word and others.
I'd like to send special thanks to our first full time female member who has mixed with the best of us and never asked to be treated indifferently, and now has A wing person I would say thanks to her as well. Cheeres To Katwoman and Snicko.
Thanks to DX Grunt for keeping the Aussie Rules and # word going and up to date. Thanks to Toddrhind for the members Map and keeping it updated.
And lastly I thank all members, whether you visit rarely or are an addict, for making this forum what AB intended it for. I look forward to being a life time member.

Thanks again

Tim

AB
18th May 2011, 09:39 PM
Warm fuzzy feelings Timbo, we must be doing something right as apparently you have never been keen or ever involved with forums before and now your about to crack 5000 posts...lol...Great work!!!

Finly Owner
18th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Warm fuzzy feelings Timbo, we must be doing something right as apparently you have never been keen or ever involved with forums before and now your about to crack 5000 posts...lol...Great work!!!
Would have loved to have done it tonight, but that's a big ask, Maybe paul could add a few that were held way back when........LMAO.....in my training days. PML

Tim

AB
18th May 2011, 10:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAY DEAR FORUMMMMM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Well AB what can I say mate? A lot can happen in just 12 months eh? MIGHTY effort on your behalf and now look what you've got. The BEST 4x4 forum in the country and possibly even the UNIVERSE!! The place is jam packed with great tech, great conversation, great personalities, great fun and no BS! I know I've got a lot out of this place. I've learnt a lot and met some great people and will be meeting more at the next Vic meetup. This place has brought people together like no other forum I've ever been on.

Well done mate and congratulations. You should be extremely proud of yourself.

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words mate and can't wait for the Vic meet up.

Just rounded up another mexican to join us too!

I tell you what, I am so looking forward to the Easter 2012 meet up. Can you imagine the side splitting humour and stories going around that campfire!!!

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 10:10 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAY DEAR FORUMMMMM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Well AB what can I say mate? A lot can happen in just 12 months eh? MIGHTY effort on your behalf and now look what you've got. The BEST 4x4 forum in the country and possibly even the UNIVERSE!! The place is jam packed with great tech, great conversation, great personalities, great fun and no BS! I know I've got a lot out of this place. I've learnt a lot and met some great people and will be meeting more at the next Vic meetup. This place has brought people together like no other forum I've ever been on.

Well done mate and congratulations. You should be extremely proud of yourself.

Cheers!

Couldn't possibly put it better myself...even though it took me 10 minutest to write this...LOL
WELL SAID

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 10:17 PM

I'll take the JD and 2 stroke, can you come pick me up from the airport now please

AB
18th May 2011, 10:32 PM
I'll take the JD and 2 stroke, can you come pick me up from the airport now please

Sorry mate JD is gone, just beer and 2 stroke now...lol

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 10:38 PM

Any diesel in the tank, if so I'll drink that

snicko
18th May 2011, 10:40 PM

Sorry mate, I drunk the JD's good they were.........hic

AB
18th May 2011, 10:43 PM
Any diesel in the tank, if so I'll drink that

Diesel is locked up mate...lol...I have turps with a sprinkle of Ratsak if your keen??

Yummy yummy ratty sak???

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/32.jpg http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/33.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/34.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/35.jpg http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/36.jpg

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2011, 10:51 PM
That will do AB nothing wrong with ratsak and turps :)

Anyways guys and girls have a boobifull evening all, I'm outta here 4 the night, Can't breath, so much smoke in the air, no bushfire warnings, who knows whats going on, even with the house shut up i'm choking on it!

Nite all

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 10:55 PM
Diesel is locked up mate...lol...I have turps with a sprinkle of Ratsak if your keen??

Yummy yummy ratty sak???

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/32.jpg http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/33.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/34.jpghttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/35.jpg http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/36.jpg

Hey Todd, I'm on the second bottle of rum so there will be a bit spare while you lie in that coffin...lol

AB
18th May 2011, 10:57 PM
Can't believe there is a Jeep ad on the forum...lol...If anyone sees a Toyota add then please let me know!

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 11:02 PM
Can't believe there is a Jeep ad on the forum...lol...If anyone sees a Toyota add then please let me know!
I pretend not to look at them mate!!

One thing though...I have seen a few that cover most of my screen...Is that just me or is that supposed to happen?
I cant close it while it happens...all good tho.

AB
18th May 2011, 11:08 PM

One thing though...I have seen a few that cover most of my screen...Is that just me or is that supposed to happen?

No there is some that when your mouse goes over that advert area it drops down and does It's thing.

I don't like that at all!!!

Might chat to them about that one as it pees me off too!

Top right of the drop down thing should always have an "X" to close down.

If they don't have the X then anyone let me know too...Not sure about this whole thing anyway mate!

snicko
18th May 2011, 11:10 PM

I'm with you NissPat I don't look at them either but know they have to be there

Silver
18th May 2011, 11:27 PM
That will do AB nothing wrong with ratsak and turps :)

Anyways guys and girls have a boobifull evening all, I'm outta here 4 the night, Can't breath, so much smoke in the air, no bushfire warnings, who knows whats going on, even with the house shut up i'm choking on it!

Nite all

fuel reduction burn from Linden Ridge down to the Grose, will continue tomorrow, I can't work out how to copy and paste the info or a shortcut, wish I still had XP, the old version of Google etc etc but it's from the NSW Rural Fire Service site - latest news

Maxhead
18th May 2011, 11:29 PM
Boys, I've had enough of this 2T stuff so I'm off to bed
Hope everyone has a good one....bloody rum, got me again!!!!

snicko
18th May 2011, 11:35 PM
Nite guys I'm off too

katwoman
18th May 2011, 11:36 PM
I'm sorry, AB, but it seems most your boys are a re bunch of girls !!! pml
Maybe, you should be feeding them concrete instead !!

Silver
18th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Boys, I've had enough of this 2T stuff so I'm off to bed
Hope everyone has a good one....bloody rum, got me again!!!!

what's 2T stuff, NissPat?

Dhuck
18th May 2011, 11:45 PM
Ok peeps, I have drunkk a good portion of a carton of TED's and now I need to go to bed. Night all.

patch697
18th May 2011, 11:56 PM
Well im here at last........... Just like me really....good at the start,not a bad finisher, just not much else in between......pml

Thanks for a great turn out guys & girls, you are a great bunch & its been my absolute pleasure getting to know you all.

Andy, Thanks for putting your faith in me from the very beginning. Its been a great 12 months working with you on here & not to mention making a bloody good friend in the process.

Here's to many more of these old mate.

Cheers Paul

Clunk
19th May 2011, 12:13 AM

you can always make up some Puchine with that tasty looking pohhhhhtayyyyyyytoeeeeeeeeee of yours ....pml

Finly Owner
19th May 2011, 12:15 AM
gr8 party, work tomorrow so night dregs...

Tim

Clunk
19th May 2011, 12:16 AM
what's 2T stuff, NissPat?

isn't that 2 stroke oilf for scooters and such like lol???

Clunk
19th May 2011, 12:17 AM
gr8 party, work tomorrow so night dregs...

Tim

g'day and g'nite Tim

YNOT
19th May 2011, 07:47 AM
Happy 1st Birthday to the forum and a big thanks to Andy for starting it.
Thanks to all the members for contributing, the forum has grown to what it is because of you.
I now have a whole new group of mates (even the ones who have called me at 2am!) who share my passion for Nissan Patrols and 4 wheel driving.

Cheers

Tony

molongmick
19th May 2011, 08:41 AM
Happy 1st birthday

A big thaks to the moderators and to Andy for making this site a useful resource for all nissan patrol nuts.

I would aslo like to thank all members for making this site a pleasant place for all of us, with no issues of rudeness (except in fun) and allowing everyone to view their opinions without ridicule.

Well done to us all, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

wildgu6
19th May 2011, 03:57 PM
a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NISSANPATROL.com.au.

A special thanks to Andy for all his hard work and $$$$ to get it up and runnig and and keep it running, :first:
and all the modsquad for making this the best forum around. :clapping:

Also a big thanks to all the members that help make it a great place to be. :groupwave:

Great work guys, The success of this forum just goes to shows what good people can do. :bananarock::bananarock::bananarock:

Three cheers for ALL, :cheers::cheers::cheers: :bday:

Woof
1st June 2011, 10:32 PM

BLOODY HELL, SO PI$$ED OFF THAT I MISSED THE GREAT EVENT.
I am not going to do this post with all the bells and whistles (even though it deserves it).
Ok first of all I would like to thank Andy for having the guts to start this forum, must have be a worrying time mate.
To the Moderators, thank you for doing a BLOODY GREAT JOB (hey I'm one of them:Yahoo!:)
MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU, THE MEMBERS, WHO WITHOUT YOUR INPUT AND FRIENDSHIP WE WOULD BE NOWHERE.
As Andy said, i am member number 32, when Andy sent the invite to join the forum I thought why the hell not, go on it every now and then, and as soon as it gets the wan$ers there I will give it the flick like most forums out there.
It never happened, no one up themselves or thinking they were better and knew more than the others (OK, just about everyone knows more than me when it comes to mechanical stuff, I just drive the Q and when it breaks I get someone to fix it), new members were and still are welcomed to the forum and no one runs them down for asking questions even though some of the new members apologise for asking "stupid questions" but here there is no such thing as a stupid question, we are all learning all the time.
Anyway I have rabbited on for long enough, WILL DEFINITELY BE HERE FOR OUR 2ND BIRTHDAY.
Again, thanks to everyone on this forum for making it what it is today and to ANDY for having the guts to start it.:cheers::thumbup:

AB
1st June 2011, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words Doggy!!!

Finly Owner
2nd June 2011, 10:45 PM
Wayne it is damn shame you weren't here om the night, WE MISSED YOU! Nice words and glad to have you around again man. Now let's see some off that ol bark back too hey, LOL

Tim

wildgu6
2nd June 2011, 10:53 PM
Well said #32, Your a big part of Y this site is what it is, Nice work Wayne the Doggy Dogman,

P.s Andy is it possible to find out member # or have it in our profile ???? No biggy

AB
3rd June 2011, 08:55 AM
Yes thats possible mate...I have each number on my computer at home and can check it out next week when I get back from the Vic forum meet up.

I'll most likely forget about it so please remind me...lol

Bob
3rd June 2011, 09:17 AM
Well said #32, Your a big part of Y this site is what it is, Nice work Wayne the Doggy Dogman,

P.s Andy is it possible to find out member # or have it in our profile ???? No biggy

if you view members profile address in the header shows member no

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?1-AB

This is ab's

I mean the Address Bar

AB
3rd June 2011, 09:18 AM
Yes, spot on number 846....Forgot about that...lol

Finly Owner
3rd June 2011, 10:05 PM
And I thought I was an early member at 217.........

Tim