PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to forum

Josh_pesty
15th July 2018, 03:17 PM
Hello my name is John and I am from Bunbury WA, I have/ had several Nissans over the past 12 years. my first was a 2004 4.8L GU ST auto, only traded it in for a third seatbelt which only came with a Pathfinder TI550 ( If the V8 was available then I would have had this).

Anyway on towards purchasing a late model 3.0CRD to play with. I am a machinist by trade and make what I can when I can. I have rebuilt many engines and drivetrain components for myself and friends. My last vehicle was a 2003 F250 7.3L which I rebuilt the Auto.

Just so you can see what I do - www.2id.com.au and that will also take you to my facebook page. I am also making parts for the Nissan Patrol - wheel spacers, Chassis Stiffeners, 2" lift kits. Also looking to improve the power output of the 3.0CRD as far as possible prior to tuning mods. i believe what Gale Banks says about improving the diesel so first off installing gauges so I can verify changes.

Post soon.

Pesty

AB
15th July 2018, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Dhuck
16th July 2018, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

DX grunt
16th July 2018, 05:08 PM
Welcome to another Sandgroper. Few members from Rockingham/Mandurah area on here, too.

Take care out there.

Rossco

4bye4
18th July 2018, 12:26 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.