PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Patrol Guages not working

D Pidek
1st July 2018, 11:43 PM
Hi everyone,
my current car is a 2008 Diesel and it's my first Nissan.. unfortunately I'm off to a bad start, I had to clean the car inside and out.. Long story but had to hose out and once I went to start the car the odometer flashed once then never returned. Additionally, the tacho, fuel guages and speedo are inoperable also. A couple of the icons light up as normal and turn off once the vehicle starts. I have removed the cluster and upon inspection feel that water came no where near it. I've checked the fuses with a multimeter and all tested ok

Does anyone have any ideas?

D Pidek
1st July 2018, 11:53 PM
Hi everyone,
my current car is a 2008 Diesel and it's my first Nissan.. unfortunately I'm off to a bad start, I had to clean the car inside and out.. Long story but had to hose out and once I went to start the car the odometer flashed once then never returned. Additionally, the tacho, fuel guages and speedo are inoperable also. A couple of the icons light up as normal and turn off once the vehicle starts. I have removed the cluster and upon inspection feel that water came no where near it. I've checked the fuses with a multimeter and all tested ok

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi everyone, please accept my humble apology - I meant to say g'day first and say what an awesome site this is before rushing in and posting a question 🙀

Dhuck
2nd July 2018, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

mudski
2nd July 2018, 02:14 PM
Chances are the ECU module has water in it maybe.

4bye4
11th July 2018, 03:32 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.